BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

No more signings today I am told

Trust you Chaddy?  I am on a cruise ship mid Mediterranean and looking at this is costing me an arm and a leg in WIFI charges and now you say no more today!

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Ryan Grant has just tweeted that nothing else is happening today.

I really don't think the media department understood the "agent Bennett" thing did they?!

Probably a bit thin in that department and so they had to rope in a first teamer who is at least savvy in social media ??

no, I do think there is more. They must have gotten permission from the gaffer to utilise a first team player for such stunts, so must be signings that the gaffer is familiar and pleased with? TM is open to such vids, having shown that side with the Smallwood contract extension

Just now, 4000Holes said:

Trust you Chaddy?  I am on a cruise ship mid Mediterranean and looking at this is costing me an arm and a leg in WIFI charges and now you say no more today!

Be careful. If you are on an American ship they send the signal via America so you can get ridiculous charges - or they used to.

• Backroom

Really pleased with that one, can’t pretend I knew he existed a week ago but derby fans speak highly of him 

• Like 1

When asked if there was any more business today Rich Sharpe tweeted something about being at a car showroom about to pick up some new wheels on a long term deal. 

Either he really is buying a new car or Ryan Grant is having us on.

3 minutes ago, sparky12 said:

When asked if there was any more business today Rich Sharpe tweeted something about being at a car showroom about to pick up some new wheels on a long term deal. 

Who's Ryan Grant?

3 minutes ago, sparky12 said:

he is actually buying a car

Sorry for the intrusion on this guys, hopefully I can be forgiven!! My sister has made the post below on Facebook and I would be really grateful, if anyone could help me by signing this. One of her fellow cancer sufferers has set the petition up.

Hi everyone.  Please will you help me by signing and sharing this petition.  I am 55 years old, married with 2 teenage daughters and have terminal lung cancer. I have been treated with pembrolizumab for 18 months. My cancer has been stable whilst on this treatment and I have absolutely no side effects whatsoever (unlike chemotherapy).  Unfortunately my treatment will stop in December. There is no clinical reason for this.  It is all down to NHS funding, however, if I had skin cancer I could get this treatment indefinitely. This just seems so unfair.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/224537

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, sparky12 said:

Hes buying a new car

14 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Who's Ryan Grant?

In charge of media and social media at Rovers