BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

3 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Can you imagine if nicko got this one wrong ?

I don’t rate Nicko at all but it’s usually right when he actually names the player. You know he’s chatting shit when he goes all cryptic!! ?

Edited by Paul Mani
  • Like 1

If it's happening, really hope it's a permanent deal. Would be a great show of intent.

He knows the players around him, gels in the changing room. Very good signing. 

Nicko seems to commit himself when deals are very close, as if he has known all along. I think this one has legs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

So A, B and C lists all failed then?

Would be happy if it happens, could come right in with no bedding in either 

I don’t see it as that really. I am not buying in to the ‘Armstrong is on the D list’ vibe. I think he’s always been a strong target - I just hope there’s another one following him who’s proven at this level as well. Armstrong would be a good signing, fits in well and has an abundance of potential. Proven scorer in as well to compliment it would be great 

• Like 1

Armstrong has loads of potential and I would be happy with him being here. Potentially worth a lot more if he scores 10 plus goals next season.

A massive bonus is that he could start against Ipswich and slot right in. Let's see what tomorrow brings...