BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

24 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Look at @Biz post. 

Mowbray and Waggott attending supporters days and interaction is a big plus for me. Don't even mention Kean at all. Waggott was talking to fans would you have seen some previous boardroom people doing that under Kean days here? 

Yes you saying you trust Mowbray so do it then and stop questioning whether we have money to spend , cos Mowbray and Waggott have said they have. They signing good players for the right fees

I have seen and replied to Biz, who made some constructive points.

Like it or lump it, I said even Kean got involved in terms of interaction, albeit to much deserved abuse, as seen at that infamous open training session. That sort of interaction has always been there. We've had various Q&A's with various people over the years, managers, new staff, people like Cheston and Senior I think (could be mistaken) but its always had a feeling of deckchairs on the titanic, during our slide anyway, because the problem always was and will be at the top; the owners. For all the authority and promises that are given to those below, at the moment Waggott and Mowbray, theres always a chance that Venkys will renege on these promises, and its somethign you seem to be struggling to get your head around.

I never in any point of that post suggested that we have no money. I have said previously that I dont trust the owners who have history of whipping away the carpet out from under the managers feet. Until the money is spent, theres always a chance that Venkys will change their mind and withdraw funding. Mowbray may be under the impression that he has money, ive never said he is lying or he doesnt think that, and im sure he will, point being theres always a chance that the OWNERS will let us down, not anyone else. All that said, I never mentioned any of that so I've no idea why you keep randomly bringing it up.

The thing is, you was the same in terms of Senior, constantly defending him, blowing smoke up his backside, then we went down, he slipped out the back door.

Im asking for tangible reasons to praise solely Waggott and youve yet to convince me. That said, if Mowbray is happy with him then im fine with him too.

Im not saying Waggott is doing a bad job or anything like that.

9 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I have seen and replied to Biz, who made some constructive points.

Like it or lump it, I said even Kean got involved in terms of interaction, albeit to much deserved abuse, as seen at that infamous open training session. That sort of interaction has always been there. We've had various Q&A's with various people over the years, managers, new staff, people like Cheston and Senior I think (could be mistaken) but its always had a feeling of deckchairs on the titanic, during our slide anyway, because the problem always was and will be at the top; the owners. For all the authority and promises that are given to those below, at the moment Waggott and Mowbray, theres always a chance that Venkys will renege on these promises, and its somethign you seem to be struggling to get your head around.

I never in any point of that post suggested that we have no money. I have said previously that I dont trust the owners who have history of whipping away the carpet out from under the managers feet. Until the money is spent, theres always a chance that Venkys will change their mind and withdraw funding. Mowbray may be under the impression that he has money, ive never said he is lying or he doesnt think that, and im sure he will, point being theres always a chance that the OWNERS will let us down, not anyone else. All that said, I never mentioned any of that so I've no idea why you keep randomly bringing it up.

The thing is, you was the same in terms of Senior, constantly defending him, blowing smoke up his backside, then we went down, he slipped out the back door.

Im asking for tangible reasons to praise solely Waggott and youve yet to convince me. That said, if Mowbray is happy with him then im fine with him too.

Im not saying Waggott is doing a bad job or anything like that.

Yes we have had various Q and A with different people. I always like Bowyer and the way he spoken. I really enjoying Mowbray the same way. 

With Waggott and Mowbray going to India this summer indicant to me that the owners trust them and finally running the club properly with Chief executive and Finance director with Manager under that. 

I spoken to Senior a number of times via emails and he spoke a lot of sense. 

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

(Former players)

* U23

[Linked]

Unique Sports Management

Elliott Bennett

Danny Graham

Amari’i Bell

Lewis Travis

(Tom Cairney)

(Rudy Gestede)

(Anthony Pilkington)

(Joe Garner)

(Alan Judge)

(Alex Baptiste)

(Matt Grimes)

(Josh Morris)

Major League Sports Management

Darragh Lenihan

Joe Nuttall

(Adam Henley)

(Anthony O’Connor)

Crown Football Ltd - Simon Conning

Ryan Nyambe

(Sam Gallagher)

(Luke Varney)

(Ryan Edwards)

Arena Sports Management

Craig Conway

Paul Caddis

(Tony Watt)

(David Goodwillie)

Base Soccer Agency Ltd

Dominic Samuel

Daniel Butterworth*

(Shane Duffy)

(Matt Derbyshire)

(Paul Gallagher)

(Leon Best)

(Simeon Jackson)

(John O’Sullivan)

SEM Group PLC

Richie Smallwood

(Nick Blackman)

(Stephen Warnock)

(Myles Anderson)

(Paul Robinson)

(David Bentley)

Transparent Management Unique Services (TMUS) Ltd

Bradley Dack

Giallanza Sport GmbH

Jayson Leutwiler

Omni-Sports Ltd

Sam Hart

Scott Wharton

Andy Jackson*

Lewis Thompson*

Hayden Carter*

(Conor Mahoney)

Key Sports Management Ltd

Peter Whittingham

(Harry Chapman)

(Phil Jones)

Platinum One Group - Danny Weber

Derrick Williams

(Jack Byrne)

[Erhun Oztumer]

Murdock Sports Management - Jackie Evans (Dad)

Corry Evans

World In Motion

Elliott Ward

(Mark Bunn)

(El-Hadji Diouf)

NSKY

(Marcus Antonsson)

Volenti

Paul Downing

(Jay McEveley)

James Grant Sports Management

(Jordan Rhodes)

(Tom Lawrence)

(Ryan Tunnicliffe)

Football Capital

Okera Simmons*

Triple S Sports

Joe Grayson*

Oliver Byrne*

(Danny Simpson)

(Alex Bruce)

Agent tbc

Joe Rothwell

Charlie Mulgrew

Ben Gladwin

(Liam Feeney)

Andrew Fisher*

Charlie Albinson*

Charley Doyle*

Joe Rankin-Costello*

Matty Platt*

Stefan Mols*

Lewis Hardcastle*

Lewis Mansell*

Tyler Magloire*

Willem Tomlinson*

(Jack Payne)

(Adam Armstrong)

Rothwell

J-RC

Mansell 

Murdock Spirts

I think there will be a few outgoings and incomings at all levels in the next few days. Some surprising results which probably will cause some clubs to panic and splash the cash. Unlucky about the last min equaliser today but hopefully Rovers can remain in a strong negotiating position and sign some of his ‘a’ or ‘b’ lists for decent amount, similar with Armstrong. 

Still think Patrick Roberts (loan) and Hugill (transfer) are targets but who knows what players we are targetting?

Feel as if Nuttall and Travis will be loaned out, along with Fisher. 

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Would be a big mistake to loan Travis out, but we urgently need an out and out striker in the Graham mould or it will be a long season with DG only able to last 60 odd minutes each week. Big week - let’s hope TM gets his targets.

I agree on the Graham mould. Nuttall looked a little lost and his mistake when he could have headed it into the path of Palmer but headed it backwards which resulted in that Edwards chance. 

A season on loan somewhere could be beneficial for him to learn the game. I believe Travis could benefit more playing week in week out. Similar to Lenihan to gain experience rather than being a back up. 

We do need a winger which can stretch teams, someone like Chapman but with more experience of the rigours of the league. 

4 hours ago, Stuart said:

(Former players)

* U23

[Linked]

Unique Sports Management

Elliott Bennett

Danny Graham

Amari’i Bell

Lewis Travis

(Tom Cairney)

(Rudy Gestede)

(Anthony Pilkington)

(Joe Garner)

(Alan Judge)

(Alex Baptiste)

(Matt Grimes)

(Josh Morris)

Major League Sports Management

Darragh Lenihan

Joe Nuttall

(Adam Henley)

(Anthony O’Connor)

Crown Football Ltd - Simon Conning

Ryan Nyambe

(Sam Gallagher)

(Luke Varney)

(Ryan Edwards)

Arena Sports Management

Craig Conway

Paul Caddis

(Tony Watt)

(David Goodwillie)

Base Soccer Agency Ltd

Dominic Samuel

Daniel Butterworth*

(Shane Duffy)

(Matt Derbyshire)

(Paul Gallagher)

(Leon Best)

(Simeon Jackson)

(John O’Sullivan)

SEM Group PLC

Richie Smallwood

(Nick Blackman)

(Stephen Warnock)

(Myles Anderson)

(Paul Robinson)

(David Bentley)

Transparent Management Unique Services (TMUS) Ltd

Bradley Dack

Giallanza Sport GmbH

Jayson Leutwiler

Omni-Sports Ltd

Sam Hart

Scott Wharton

Andy Jackson*

Lewis Thompson*

Hayden Carter*

(Conor Mahoney)

Key Sports Management Ltd

Peter Whittingham

(Harry Chapman)

(Phil Jones)

Platinum One Group - Danny Weber

Derrick Williams

(Jack Byrne)

[Erhun Oztumer]

Murdock Sports Management - Jackie Evans (Dad)

Corry Evans

World In Motion

Elliott Ward

(Mark Bunn)

(El-Hadji Diouf)

NSKY

(Marcus Antonsson)

Volenti

Paul Downing

(Jay McEveley)

James Grant Sports Management

(Jordan Rhodes)

(Tom Lawrence)

(Ryan Tunnicliffe)

Football Capital

Okera Simmons*

Triple S Sports

Joe Grayson*

Oliver Byrne*

(Danny Simpson)

(Alex Bruce)

Agent tbc

Joe Rothwell

Charlie Mulgrew

Ben Gladwin

(Liam Feeney)

Andrew Fisher*

Charlie Albinson*

Charley Doyle*

Joe Rankin-Costello*

Matty Platt*

Stefan Mols*

Lewis Hardcastle*

Lewis Mansell*

Tyler Magloire*

Willem Tomlinson*

(Jack Payne)

(Adam Armstrong)

Boy have I missed a good agent thead

8 minutes ago, blondie said:

The bar has been set today. Edwards and Harrison a handful. To sign players as good or better will be an achievement.

Harrison is hardly quality, heard he wasn’t that great. Edwards is a good player though. Hope we are in for Maddison.

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

The agent from Arena Sports Management who wangled contracts for Conway and Caddis must be a bloody good 'un.

Any further news on Armstrong?

We’ll probably get an #agentbenno photo call some time on Monday afternoon. These things need to be stage managed properly you know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CraigF said:

I agree on the Graham mould. Nuttall looked a little lost and his mistake when he could have headed it into the path of Palmer but headed it backwards which resulted in that Edwards chance. 

A season on loan somewhere could be beneficial for him to learn the game. I believe Travis could benefit more playing week in week out. Similar to Lenihan to gain experience rather than being a back up. 

We do need a winger which can stretch teams, someone like Chapman but with more experience of the rigours of the league. 

Like Edwards...