BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Notice that it seems Derby have now beaten Middlesbrough to the signing of Waghorn from Ipswich. Reported fee of £5 million. That's a lot of season tickets.

Another £5 million to put onto Derby's FFP calculations to go with the £5 million+ on Marriott and the other signings. Must be paying him well to get him to turn down Middlesbrough who like to throw money around themselves. Still haven't sold Vydra either..... 

That cash might enable Ipswich to spend if it is reinvested.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hurst knows league 1 and 2 player market. Plus Ipswich scouts are at alot of under 23 games aswell looking at young players

Hurst will be told by the agents and owners for the gullible football fan.

1 minute ago, JHRover said:

Notice that it seems Derby have now beaten Middlesbrough to the signing of Waghorn from Ipswich. Reported fee of £5 million. That's a lot of season tickets.

Another £5 million to put onto Derby's FFP calculations to go with the £5 million+ on Marriott and the other signings. Must be paying him well to get him to turn down Middlesbrough who like to throw money around themselves. Still haven't sold Vydra either..... 

Spend 2.5 on maddison and 3+ on McGinn and that is money well spent.

19 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Seems like Vydra was lined up for Leeds but they have gone for Bamford instead. 

Surely Leeds can’t sign both.

32 minutes ago, JAL said:

Joe Nuttall is a wanker that shouldbt be anywhere our  beloved club.

Unfortunately thanks to his agent Mr. Conning he is like other keaners.

How do you know Conning is his agent? Also why do you dislike Conning so much? Seen nothing from you to prove anything so far. No meat on any bones so far

25 minutes ago, JAL said:

Hurst will be told by the agents and owners for the gullible football fan.

Proof? Really? What are you going on about again

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

How do you know Conning is his agent? Also why do you dislike Conning so much? Seen nothing from you to prove anything so far. No meat on any bones so far

Proof? Really? What are you going on about again

You keep saying I dislike Mr. Conning which couldn't be further from the truth.

Rovers are my focus.

Edited by JAL

45 minutes ago, JAL said:

Joe Nuttall is a wanker that shouldbt be anywhere our  beloved club.

Unfortunately thanks to his agent Mr. Conning he is like other keaners.

Nuttall is nowhere near good enough I agree on that 100%. Calling him a wanker is a bit harsh though JAL Jesus Christ. I regret having a go at you the other day, I'd had a few beers and after Stuart posted saying you were an elderly gent I felt bad. Respect your elders as they say, even if the elder in question is an absolute wind up merchant. :lol: You've got a few issues but the day you're up for stepping back in Ewood again I'll happily take you along with me. #VenkysOut #UpTheJAL

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OnePhilT said:

I didn't really notice him. I thought their Solly was far more of a hard case! Either way, let's say we signed him... Would he be a first-teamer if we continue with a back four? He'd probably have to settle for the bench.

He did one crunching tackle in the first half but all the play was in Charlton's attacking half. The game was so crap I didn't bother watching the 2nd half!

Amazed to see that Sunderland snatched it.

For a bit of balance Connings association at Rovers goes back way pre Venkys. I might be wrong but I think he was Sambas agent. That shows he can get decent players although Sambas departure shows the other side of it as it was a bit mysterious but fit right in with the times. Also his constant demands for stupid money was badly advised.

8 minutes ago, JAL said:

You keep saying I dislike Mr. Conning which couldn't be further from the truth.

Rovers are my focus.

I will asked again as you didnt answer most of my questions. 

How do you know Conning is Nuttall agent? Also why do you keep going on about Conning so much? Seen nothing from you to prove anything so far. No meat on any bones so far

Proof? Really? What are you going on about again.about Hurst will do as he is told by agents

4 minutes ago, Butty said:

Nuttall is nowhere near good enough I agree on that 100%. Calling him a wanker is a bit harsh though JAL Jesus Christ. I regret having a go at you the other day, I'd had a few beers and after Stuart posted saying you were an elderly gent I felt bad. Respect your elders as they say, even if the elder in question is an absolute wind up merchant. :lol: You've got a few issues but the day you're up for stepping back in Ewood again I'll happily take you along with me. #VenkysOut #UpTheJAL

No problem Butty always love to hear other people's opinions but as Biz said recently, shouldn't react, but we do, for the love of the game and the love of Rovers, rightly or wrongly.

If you love it then give it .....m.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I will asked again as you didnt answer most of my questions. 

How do you know Conning is Nuttall agent? Also why do you keep going on about Conning so much? Seen nothing from you to prove anything so far. No meat on any bones so far

Proof? Really? What are you going on about again.about Hurst will do as he is told by agents

Should change the t to an s.

Honestly you’ve proper cracked me up with the “Nuttall is a wanker” line! ?

Can’t say I always (if ever!) agree with you JAL but your passion for the club is always more than evident.

Good times this week, I can feel it boys!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

If you don't agree, fine, but surely he has a right to make his contributions. I certainly find them interesting. If you don't, just ignore them..

Yes, don't like the "pack mentality" where posters try to drive another away. If you find a poster regularly annoying the ignore button saves you a lot of grief.

3 minutes ago, 47er said:

Yes, don't like the "pack mentality" where posters try to drive another away. If you find a poster regularly annoying the ignore button saves you a lot of grief.

Personally I'm just trying to understand where JAL is coming from.. I'm not 100% there yet..!

6 minutes ago, Husky said:

Mowbray OUT! ?

Are Venkys the stingiest billionaires in history?

We will see.. Of course I'm hoping for a happy ending.. But I don't trust Venkys at all.. It would be very disappointing if it turns out we can't trust TM either..

Edited by Bepeja43
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bepeja43 said:

Personally I'm just trying to understand where JAL is coming from.. I'm not 100% there yet..!

It takes times to be honest.

I’m just coming round to it.

I think.

I’ll still call out the @#/? when I think I see it, but we’re all fighting the same corner, ultimately. 

People are just very different at the end of the day.

Sometimes absurdly so!

• Like 1

...and we’ve spent 10 million on quality additions, whilst still retaining balance and harmony in the squad.

We romp to mid table mediocrity, Mowbray gets the keys to the town, every baby born in a BB postcode is called Tony, and we all carry JAL out to Ewood shoulder high.

Fun this game.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 3