BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

We don't know if Dack's new contract contains a release clause and if it does what level it is set at. If there is one and a top Premier League side came in for him and met it matters would be largely out of our hands.

If there isn't one then apart from the fact we would probably go down if we sold Dack it would be very short sighted to sell him now as if he shines and also has another 20 + goals season he is suddenly elevated into £15m plus territory.

I would be surprised if there wasnt a release clause to be honest. He's agent for starters would probably have insisted on one and I just hope it is 10+ million. A good season in the Championship and he will easily be worth that.

Next season will be the one to worry about losing him in my opinion unless he tears this league up before Christmas and a PL club takes a stab at him.

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

I would be surprised if there wasnt a release clause to be honest. He's agent for starters would probably have insisted on one and I just hope it is 10+ million. A good season in the Championship and he will easily be worth that.

Next season will be the one to worry about losing him in my opinion unless he tears this league up before Christmas and a PL club takes a stab at him.

I'd hope It's set at £15m plus to tbh.

16 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Exactly. The same fans who will be first to moan then if the signing doesn't perform. 

If it's so simple to just sign the players you want, why haven't Spurs signed Grealish yet? 

BDS  I don't want to have a go but there are so many of your posts that have some fans/a lot of fans/ same fans.  If you want to add to the debate you might want to be less vague and direct it at specific people.   There are lots of different people on here with lots of different views, there's a broad spectrum and why people would expect anything else I'm not quite sure, any large group of people will have diverse opinions.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I see some are back very early today inventing 'negative' posts that do not exist.

I am bored shirtless by these WUMs, this place is becoming a Facebook parody.

Don't be a cranky git. Great conversations taking place here. Seems you are focusing on the negatives yourself... 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Just now, Scotland1 said:

McGinn at VP. Apparently fee agreed.

Were we ever actually interested in him or as with Madison was it a case of someone on here saying "I like him" and the rumour snowballing And gaining momentum from there? 

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Were we ever actually interested in him or as with Madison was it a case of someone on here saying "I like him" and the rumour snowballing And gaining momentum from there? 

There were reports in the Daily Record that we were interested, so more than the Maddison thing, but nothing too concrete. 

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

There was a link in a Scottish rag - https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/john-mcginn-race-heats-up-13033937

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Sharpe did say there was something in it

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, like posters making up stuff about players. Ie you and Rothwell last week. Gets boring 

Got it wrong, not made up. Was taken from their fans from their very own boards.

Every day you come on here and start with the negative/positive nonsense - which leads to pages of utter tripe for the rest of us to read.

25 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Exactly. The same fans who will be first to moan then if the signing doesn't perform. 

If it's so simple to just sign the players you want, why haven't Spurs signed Grealish yet? 

Please keep up, there isn't any moaning or negativity on this forum. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

Got it wrong, not made up. Was taken from their fans from their very own boards.

Every day you come on here and start with the negative/positive nonsense - which leads to pages of utter tripe for the rest of us to read.

Sure it was.. 

The only tripe comes from responses like yours. If it bothers you, don't engage. Move to the next comment. See, feels better doesn't it? 

Just now, JHRover said:

How can Villa sign him? I thought they were a club in crisis and knackered by FFP rules?

I think a few teams are throwing a lot of money at improving their squads knowing that they will be embargoed. They can't all get promoted though, so It's a dangerous game.