BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

7 hours ago, Neal said:

So 1.75 million for a Armstrong says Mowbray... Good business that. Newcastle fans were thinking they'd got 3 million!

Newcastle fans not happy either!

And they thought 3M was too cheap! :)

Edited by 47er

Deluded barcodes lol if he'd played two games for them and not scored they'd be hollering he's crap why are we using him when Cashley has money to buy ready made quality !

Edited by tomphil

• Backroom
56 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

?

oh, thanks. what a life, these footballers ?

Hope he keeps grounded his instagram shows he is living the lifestyle - nothing wrong with that of course as long as he stays focussed and by all accounts he trains like a beast 

14 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Yep me too, can't beat meat on the bone :rover: and not the blotox or whatever it's called variety

Looks a bit like there might have been some selective pumping in two or three places...

Edited by philipl
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

That article screams to me that whilst money might be available, don't expect too much to happen before Thursday.

I reckon we might get one in before then, then maybe 2/3 on loan before the end of the month.

Edited by MarkBRFC

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

That article screams to me that whilst money might be available, don't expect much to happen before Thursday.

I reckon we might get one in before then, then maybe 2/3 on loan before the end of the month.

Things have been quiet for one or two days now, after Arma signed. Twiddling thumbs. Will they unveil more than one player at one time? Or it is a courtesy thing to only do one each time

hopeful that we suddenly show off 2/3 at one go

2 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

That article screams to me that whilst money might be available, don't expect much too happen before Thursday.

Could go either way.  Think loans are the back up.  If all the apples fall, perhaps we could see 2 or 3 permanent. 

Tbh you'd think there might be a sniff of one today...surely all clubs know who's coming or going by now.  

3 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Things have been quiet for one or two days now, after Arma signed. Twiddling thumbs. Will they unveil more than one player at one time? Or it is a courtesy thing to only do one each time

hopeful that we suddenly show off 2/3 at one go

We will probably unveil them Sat, Sun, Mon...and hopefully Tues, Weds.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

That article screams to me that whilst money might be available, don't expect too much to happen before Thursday.

Agreed, I think it'll be one permanent and the rest loans. Another underwhelming transfer day but we're used to that in the Venky years. I'd still say it'll be a fairly decent window as long as we get a striker in, not sure what more we can expect whilst in the hands of the chicken botherers. 

When Mowbray said something along the lines of “let’s see if the cards fall in the right order” it seems to me we are waiting until the ast minute to see if deals will come off. If they do we may get 2/3 in, if not we may only get 1 and the rest loans, some of those with a view to permanent buys.