BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Jesus Christ, give the girl a break. Who knows what she's like? Having her character assassinated and reasons for being with her fella by a bunch of internet nobodies because of how she looks, pretty poor fellas, pretty poor.

It all seemed very much tongue in cheek to be fair. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Drover said:

From the LET article from yesterday re outgoings-

“There have been a few enquiries for players who I think may be on the fringes of our team,” Mowbray said.

“I have said to all of my players that I won’t force anyone out of the building unless I believe they are bad human beings or are being disrespectful to the group and I don’t have any of those players.

“Everyone has the right to take control of their career, so if a career opportunity comes up and they feel they will get more game-time somewhere else then that’s fine.

“If it’s right for them to move on then they will, if it’s not and they want to stay here and fight for their jersey and try and get in our team then that’s fine by me as well.”

We talk about the team togetherness being a big factor in last seasons success. TM is clearly just a top man manager. You can't say it any fairer than the above quote. Fills you with confidence that players are going to want to play for him and to come here and do so.

So long as it's also right for the club too... We mustn't be left short of cover, even if those fringe players aren't what we would consider first team material.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Haha, can’t believe we’re doing this. But I’m sure she’ll be gutted gregg

EC5623D5-D633-4CFB-BA3C-E1E02654EF27.jpeg

Gentlemen PLEASE Remember this is a football forum , not Vogue magazine ...... That' said ??.    Can't see her being too impressed with a night out in Accy and a Doner kebab  though ? Which is all I could offer her 

Not Rovers related but I see Chelsea are about to break the world record for a goalkeeper I've never heard of ...Football at the top really has gone mad hasn't it

35 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

She is gorgeous - no doubt. But as others have said, that level of beauty does not come without pain. She has probably been bred to become a WAG and will obviously be more interested in the money, if he was not a footballer earning a nice wedge that has the potential to earn a shit ton more in the future - would she even look at him twice?  Not a chance, her type chases the money over anything else.

Just hope he is smart and rags it to pieces as much as possible before settling down with someone a lot more fitting to be a wife and mother.

Awful comment.

I reckon she could find someone that earns more btw, and he's a good looking lad Travis.

Willem on the other hand...

• Like 2

Does make me wonder what Raya would be worth in a couple of seasons, genuinely think he's got fantastic ability.

Hopefully he increases his value with us, or we have a decent sell on when the inevitable happens.

27 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Jesus Christ, give the girl a break. Who knows what she's like? Having her character assassinated and reasons for being with her fella by a bunch of internet nobodies because of how she looks, pretty poor fellas, pretty poor.

I hope you typed that wearing a high-viz ?

• Like 2

Rudy Gestede anyone ? .. Saw a report linking Boro with Kodija from Villa , having seen both him and Sam Gallagher in  Rovers shirt , iknow which one I would rather have 

Edited by AJW
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AJW said:

Rudy Gestede anyone ? .. Saw a report linking Boro with Kodija from Villa , having seen both him and Sam Gallagher in  Rovers shirt , iknow which one I would rather have 

Has gestede not had injury problems over the last few years. 

1 hour ago, 47er said:

On a serious note, if Travis is sent out to another club, what does this mean for youth development at Ewood? Travis surely deserves a chance this season?

What's the value of winning Championships at under-23 level if we don't see these players turn out for Rovers at senior level?

How many will make it this season------none? 

I am not too concerned about that. You have Raya, Nyambe who have established themselves, Nuttal who has been given chances. Travis has never played a full season of football, I would like to see him at a League One club playing 40+ games and see where his development goes 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roverstdt said:

I am not too concerned about that. You have Raya, Nyambe who have established themselves, Nuttal who has been given chances. Travis has never played a full season of football, I would like to see him at a League One club playing 40+ games and see where his development goes 

I agree, Lenihan and Raya went out on loan for a full season in the lower leagues. If they get a solid run of games it can only be beneficial for them. There is only Nyambe what hasn’t, but in the season when he made his breakthrough Coyle was the manager and we didn’t have an established right back (Jason Lowe cannot really be called a footballer)

Edited by CraigF

• Backroom

Tony Mowbray had a farm, E I E I O

With a Wily Wily here, a Wily Wily there, here a Wily, there a Wily, everywhere a Wily Wily.

Hope he signs!

8 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Christ.  Under 30 hours to go.  We are actively in the market.  This place should be riddled with rumour and hearsay!

Was just thinking this. Not a whisper in sight - worrying or encouraging?