BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

1 minute ago, AdamRochina said:

Freeman is a steady eddy player if it's either him or Chapman it has to be Chapman who is younger too

What about if both turn up? ??

£4 million though- that’s been unheard for year round here!

Edited by scotchrover

13 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Yes mate. 100% agree. Chapman is absolutely class. He was amazing in the matches he played. Changed games on his own. The only negatives to this guy are the injuries.

Injury worries come hand in hand with that type of player I suppose.  Amazed at how injury free Messi has been over his career.

Just now, gumboots said:

It does if they accept it. And that's not Clitheroe Costa unless they have low tables upstairs. They don't downstairs 

No it doesn't. We've then to agree personal terms and wages with the player. 

• Moderation Lead

Would be happy with Freeman if he’s a left footer and a winger (and assuming he’s good, obviously). Don’t know much about him if I’m being honest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Would be happy with Freeman if he’s a left footer and a winger (and assuming he’s good, obviously). Don’t know much about him if I’m being honest.

Played as a number ten for Bristol a few years back I think, seem to remember him scoring a daft goal.

• Backroom

Freeman was brilliant in the office but never expected him to have the career he’s had, that said his accent in the Marvel films is terrible.

i know nothing of his footballing exploits mind you 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

He's an attacking mid who can play anywhere behind the front man. Him dack and Palmer behind Graham would be naughty. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

Freeman was brilliant in the office but never expected him to have the career he’s had, that said his accent in the Marvel films is terrible.

i know nothing of his footballing exploits mind you 

He's also an absolute bell in real life. He should stick to the mobile phone adverts.. 

If we have £4m to bid, please god let's not look at wingers.

If Danny Graham gets injured we have a complete front line with about 10 goals between them at this level. Scary.

2 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

12 Assists and 5 goalsfor Freeman last season in a struggling side. Exactly the sort of signing we need someone with proven Championship experience if we sign him and some competition for Graham then I will be happy.

Freeman, a striker and possibly a centre half tomorrow and we are looking good. Let's hope we don't get excited for nothing..

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Abso-bleedin-lutely!

Cue however a load of people saying that if we have 4m to spend on Freeman that must mean we have 18m available to spend on a striker. Lol.

Be honest. A bit of you will be gutted if we finish up spending £7-8m on fees this window won’t it? Kinda kills a few of the narratives on here...??‍♂️

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Who would be dissapointed if our only signing tomorrow was Chapman 

WhiIst I think we desperately need a striker. I'd be over the moon if Chapman came in permanently. For me we have to strike and get him on the cheap whilst there are still one or two question marks about him. A good season or two and he'd be completely out of our range.

• Like 6

• Backroom

Still think I’d throw a couple million at Wednesday see if we can get Joao (also this may be because I’m really really not up to date with this league and not sure who else to suggest)

• Like 3