BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Really hope that isn't true. Sounds like a massive panic buy. I'd rather us not sign anyone than chuck money away. So frustrating that we seemingly have this money which we didn't use on good players at great prices such as Mcgin and Edwards. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Where that Chaddy?Is there a link now he would be potentially a very good signing 

Sky Sports News

3 minutes ago, benhben said:

£5m for a striker who scored 5 times in 35 games for forest last season......I think I would rather wait until better value players are available. 

Did he play up front all season? 

3 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Scored 8 league goals in his whole but short career. Hardly the proven players Tony was banging on about. Why is Chapman not here if he's blowing 5 mil on this kid

Why so negative?

Bringing in young player who will learn from Graham.

Just now, Al said:

I trust that nobody bought season tickets on the back of Mowbray's promises.

No but a new batch of emails advertising them went out pretty sharpish on the back of the so called 4 million bid !  ?

2 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Sounds like they would be fools to reject that offer.

Never heard of the lad btw.

Also seen tweets saying 5 million isn't enough! Young lad with lots of potential. Not proven quality yet by any means so 5 million is a lot! 

Just now, bazza said:

Is Brereton any better than Nuttall or Samuel?  Strange offer from Rovers.

It'll be nonsense or the £5m deal will include five years of his wages. It sounds like kidology again.

1 minute ago, benhben said:

Are you his agent? ;)

No mate just think he would be a good signing when Warburton was in charge some of the big teams in the premier were supposedly sniffing around him,iv watched him on the telly quite a bit and he looked decent to me , with good potential to improve.

Just now, islander200 said:

No mate just think he would be a good signing when Warburton was in charge some of the big teams in the premier were supposedly sniffing around him,iv watched him on the telly quite a bit and he looked decent to me , with good potential to improve.

What kind of player is he?