BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

4 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Why would forrest sell him if he's really good to a league rival. ..waghorn went for more,  smoke and mirrors and some of you are falling for it 

they've spent a heck of a lot and will need to recoup some money, that's all I can think of, won't happen anyway

At the sound of the fifth chime and after the next Chaddy multi-quote...only then may battle commence.  

Happy Clappers versus Doom Mongers.  Optimists vs. Pessimists. Positive fans vs. Negative Annie's. In Mowbray we trust vs. those who state he's just been Mowbrainwashing the lot of us..an online war of words and opinions shrouded as facts to end all wars. Some of you will be sin-binned. The not so lucky amongst you might gets bans but stand up and be counted.

Keyboards at the ready. 

...oh and no nipping.

• Like 7

Just now, Pedro said:

At the sound of the fifth chime and after the next Chaddy multi-quote...only then may battle commence.  

Happy Clappers versus Doom Mongers.  Optimists vs. Pessimists. Positive fans vs. Negative Annie's. In Mowbray we trust vs. those who state he's just been Mowbrainwashing the lot of us..an online war of words and opinions shrouded as facts to end all wars. Some of you will be sin-binned. The not so lucky amongst you might gets bans but stand up and be counted.

Keyboards at the ready. 

...oh and no nipping.

Tbf, I just wanna know who won Chaddy's board game.

• Like 3

Just now, Pedro said:

Keyboards at the ready. 

...oh and no nipping.

We're down. The End.

• Like 1

Just now, Hasta said:

If we spend £5million on a player, he has to be the first name on the team sheet doesn't he?

Not straight away, long term replacement for Graham, who i believe won't be here next season.

Don't worry. Money is still left over from last January and this window to go again in January when we will know exactly as a club building for the future what type of player we need to bring in. There's some good young lads in the academy waiting for a chance and Ben gladwin is back in training but for now we need a full ewood to support these lads.

Season tickets are available via the roverstore or online

• Backroom
Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Looks like we're gonna run out of time getting to the magical 500 pages by 5pm. So close...

We gave it a right good go.

In my world with all the hidden posts we are on page 505!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

So, we've had resources and targets, and bids, but no signings, bar Armstrong.  Either players don't see us as an attractive proposition, or someone has done a poor job.

That would seem fair comment. I still think it looks as though we misjudged the market completely initially, went back to Venky's for more funding and  we've been floundering around at the last minute trying to get people in.

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Don't worry. Money is still left over from last January and this window to go again in January when we will know exactly as a club building for the future what type of player we need to bring in. There's some good young lads in the academy waiting for a chance and Ben gladwin is back in training but for now we need a full ewood to support these lads.

Season tickets are available via the roverstore or online

Thanks Steve.

• Like 1

Just now, Mellor Rover said:

Not straight away, long term replacement for Graham, who i believe won't be here next season.

Yeah agreed he would benefit from learning from Graham but is more than capable of stepping in when required and can still fill in wide of the 3 behind. 

I don't know why I'm wasting my time discussing this cus it ain't gonna happen but we wouldn't be buying the finished article here but massive potential imo

Didnt take long for the positive bunch to start throwing names around I see - I guess not being able to bask in the 'i told you so's' has got your backs up.

Edited by JacknOry

12 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

A couple of injuries and it's a bottom of the league squad

Really???

Can still sign players on loan. 

12 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Why would forrest sell him if he's really good to a league rival. ..waghorn went for more,  smoke and mirrors and some of you are falling for it 

Give it a rest Adam. Did you have that beer yet?