BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

1 minute ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

West ham splash over 100 Million....where's it coming from ?

Well they were donated a 55,000 seat stadium by the taxpayer and pay peppercorn rent on it so that helps.

• Like 4

Just now, duckson said:

It’s possible we have been talking to Forest all day, just because it was announced at 4.30pm or so doesn’t mean it happened at that instant. 

Dont talk sense mate...

To sum up today... We only have monopoly money, we make fake bids for players, we have no transfer policy, we should have sacked Mowbray for Hurst and we're going to get relegated.

Been a good laugh. 

????

• Like 1

• Backroom

Disappointing if that’s that, we haven’t improved the first team; yes I know the loan window exists but we clearly wanted permanent deals and as of yet haven’t strengthened the first team on last season much if at all

• Like 2

• Backroom
1 minute ago, patrickvalery said:

I hadn't realised the A, B C list was being taken literally. Adam Armstrong signed and a bid lodged for Ben Brereton. I'm only glad we never got as far as C and D. I'm not sure Colin Calderwood or Damien Delaney would have set the pulses racing.

Too bad Efan Ekoku retired 

Seven signings announced in the last ten minutes- three of them by Everton.

If we had £5m burning in our pockets, made sense not to show that number while still trying to squeeze other clubs down on other players.

In the end it looks like we didn't have enough dosh to match our ambition in terms of player quality and so didn't have the ability to winkle the ones we wanted out of their current clubs.