BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

6 minutes ago, Neal said:

Dont talk sense mate...

To sum up today... We only have monopoly money, we make fake bids for players, we have no transfer policy, we should have sacked Mowbray for Hurst and we're going to get relegated.

Been a good laugh. 

????

and we didn't get the players in we needed despite the fact we've had all summer to try to do so.

Bottom 4/5 squad.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

Take this as bullshit, because I am... 

But I've just been told we've signed a striker. Paperwork in on time...

Andy Bayes confirms bullshit.

I'm not sure that spending £5million (lot of money for us) on a teenage striker to sit on the bench is a good idea.

If Danny Graham gets injured we'd be left with a 19 year-old coming in to play upfront in potentially a Championship relegation fight.

I doubt Forrest would let him go if he was that good.

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

and we didn't get the players in we needed despite the fact we've had all summer to try to do so.

Bottom 4/5 squad.

Still have the loan window to essentially make as good as permanent signings though? If anything, signing someone playing for a contract in 4 1/2 months is surely going to get the best out of them? 

Edited by Neal

9 minutes ago, Neal said:

Dont talk sense mate...

To sum up today... We only have monopoly money, we make fake bids for players, we have no transfer policy, we should have sacked Mowbray for Hurst and we're going to get relegated.

Been a good laugh. 

????

You're very positive these days. That Oxford game has done you good. 

Just now, OJRovers said:

I'm not sure that spending £5million (lot of money for us) on a teenage striker to sit on the bench is a good idea.

If Danny Graham gets injured we'd be left with a 19 year-old coming in to play upfront in potentially a Championship relegation fight.

I doubt Forrest would let him go if he was that good.

He has played 53 times in the championship. Karanka doesn't fancy him doesn't make him a bad player 

40 minutes ago, Tormund said:

People writing off this lad because they’ve never heard of him. ?

For £5m I’d prefer it if we had heard of him. Or that he was more than a 19yo ‘prospect’. The English Premium?

This doesn’t feel like ‘good business’. Not if Dack was £750k.

Seems an awful lot of money.