BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, Parsonblue said:

Personally, I'm happy we are not adding to the debt and risking another transfer ban by spending beyond our means.

Damn. I forgot about ‘happy cos of FFP’.

(Rovers being the only club who seem in any way perturbed by it).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

This is something I pointed out to Sharpe last night, there you had a journo telling everyone that Rovers COULD pay the asking prices.

Then he dropped in that TM wouldn't pay more than he thought right.  Daft blurting it about like that which made me question how serious it all was.  We are owned by billionaires who COULD do a lot of things but never have.

No likes left but i agree...most of this window has been hot air by scummy stingy owners...still cant believe that fans still dont want them out

Edited by roverandout

2 minutes ago, Parsonblue said:

Personally, I'm happy we are not adding to the debt and risking another transfer ban by spending beyond our means.

Makes 2 of us then. 

Thank Christ Tony is in charge and not most of this message board. 

Just now, 1864roverite said:

350 pages of utter rubbish where members of this board have got themselves in utter frenzie from inane postings of fans who have heard or who have been told 3rd hand via a mate of a mate and that has made a lot of folks look like utter diks. So what? Rovers have failed to sign someone on a permanent basis today, there are still 21 days or so of the loan window to go and within those days there is opportunities to sign them permenantly . 

Some of you really need to rant in the bathroom and take a break from this forum it will make you ill.

in the meantime get yourselves to Ewood on Saturday our boys have a big game to play and Ned fans to get behind them.

Should take your own advice - that was a rant and a half...off to the bathroom with ya.

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

No.  January is a terrible time to buy.  Prices are over inflated because clubs know you are desperate.  Best wait till next summer.  

Yeah I know that...just saying if we aint spent it yet we should assume we still have it in the coffers if it actually exists.

5 minutes ago, Baz said:

Disappointing that we didn't get anyone through the door.

Hope we gets these loans done quickly now and don't wait till the 30th to start making bids again.

‘The clubs loaning players out want big fees - it’s an extremely inflated market. It wasn’t through a lack of trying. We’ll go again in January and see if we can find some players that want to play for Blackburn Rovers.’

There’s my September 1st prediction. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

350 pages of utter rubbish where members of this board have got themselves in utter frenzie from inane postings of fans who have heard or who have been told 3rd hand via a mate of a mate and that has made a lot of folks look like utter diks. So what? Rovers have failed to sign someone on a permanent basis today, there are still 21 days or so of the loan window to go and within those days there is opportunities to sign them permenantly . 

Some of you really need to rant in the bathroom and take a break from this forum it will make you ill.

in the meantime get yourselves to Ewood on Saturday our boys have a big game to play and Ned fans to get behind them.

100%

Looking forward to Saturday game now

7 minutes ago, Parsonblue said:

Yes I'm delighted we're not risking another transfer ban so we can sit there and not sign the players we want in future windows as well!

I hope you and I Ossy Dave will be just as happy we didn't overspend if we get relegated and we're waving goodbye to the Championship.

We might not go down but we're taking a huge gamble on us being good enough.

I wish the people who claim to be itk and we are doing this or that had two strikes and they are out if they get found out to be talking utter bs. Why do that just to get comments? Should stick to actual links and who fans want not made up nonsense that just turns to disappointment 

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

‘The clubs loaning players out want big fees - it’s an extremely inflated market. We’ll go again in January and see if we can’t find some players that want to play for Blackburn Rovers.’

Theres my September 1st prediction. 

If that happens and an injury to Danny Graham, then we'll be in the relegation zone at Christmas, that's my prediction.

Just need to go and get a player in quickly. 

Understand people’s frustrations. I’m a bit annoyed too but....

We’ll just have to get on with it, play with who we’ve got and hopefully have a good season. We’ve added a couple of good players so hopefully they will perform for us. We’ve still got a great bunch here, let’s not forget that.