BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

He's a fantastic player much better than Sam Hart. 

Isnt fantastic a massive exaggeration? He was loaned out to Ireland last year, he cant be as good as you say.

Besides, Hart will probably leave himself so its a moot comparison. Left backs one position with Williams and Bell that we look solid in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Who sent you this? Alan Nixon?

A lot of people re hashing the same rumours as their own. 

Nope. Ive show Tom M who it from via DM. The person very happy for me to share it on here

Edited by chaddyrovers

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

I see Leeds have bid for jozefzoon, would suggest they aren’t in for Maddison. Think there is a very good chance that it’s us trying to do a deal in my opinion 

My over optimistic self feels like it could be us but that's been unhinged by Sharpe's apparent quite dismissive response regarding Maddison.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Nope. Ive show Tom M who it from via DM. The person very happy for me to share it on here

Fair enough. If you arent prepared to share then it seems totally pointless to even mention it, seems as if you are trying to play the in the know card everyone is so eager to play, but its just the same rumour of the 3 players most prominently linked to us anyway.

Cant wait for the season to start now, rumours are getting silly. Thing is no one would be surprised if all of our signings are none of the players mentioned.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Fair enough. If you arent prepared to share then it seems totally pointless to even mention it, seems as if you are trying to play the in the know card everyone is so eager to play, but its just the same rumour of the 3 players most prominently linked to us anyway.

Cant wait for the season to start now, rumours are getting silly. Thing is no one would be surprised if all of our signings are none of the players mentioned.

Info shared just not his name..thats why ive show Tom the message. 

• Backroom

Chaddy did DM me a screenshot of the convo he had with someone, can’t vouch for the info given nor the source but I can at least say it’s not Chaddy making it up 

• Like 2

Come on Chaddy tweeting Nixon every 4 hours isn't going to bring about new names for you to talk about, calm down a bit or he'll start thinking you're a "fud" ;) :lol: Let's just see what happens pal. Hopefully we're all happy come august the 4th ??

IMG_9766.PNG

• Like 1

The activity on here has been frenetic, the activity by the club in the actual transfer market less so.

Is it fair to conclude that the owners have let the manager down yet again and that his inability to sign players "early" and not to rely on last minute loans is probably down to an inadequate budget that leaves the manager no room to move?

As it stands, the enormous impetus of a highly successful season is in danger of being thrown away. Its a familiar situation and fore-shadowed by many weeks ago.

I can see us struggling to be dragged into a relegation battle which would be heart-breaking after such a lift last season.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, 47er said:

The activity on here has been frenetic, the activity by the club in the actual transfer market less so.

Is it fair to conclude that the owners have let the manager down yet again and that his inability to sign players "early" and not to rely on last minute loans is probably down to an inadequate budget that leaves the manager no room to move?

As it stands, the enormous impetus of a highly successful season is in danger of being thrown away. Its a familiar situation and fore-shadowed by many weeks ago.

I can see us struggling to be dragged into a relegation battle which would be heart-breaking after such a lift last season.

Starting to agree 

2 hours ago, Butty said:

Come on Chaddy tweeting Nixon every 4 hours isn't going to bring about new names for you to talk about, calm down a bit or he'll start thinking you're a "fud" ;) :lol: Let's just see what happens pal. Hopefully we're all happy come august the 4th ??

IMG_9766.PNG

Stalker returns

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16363036.rovers-move-for-manchester-city-youngster-held-up/

No.idea who this player is tho. No name in report

I fine the article pointless tbh unless he was going to name the player. 

Perhaps he should have just wrote a riddle like big Al does, then it would have been more appealing.

ALAN MIXON @reluctantmico

Once in a young blue moon, roadblock, missed opportunity?, unbelievable

#notworthbitinpaper

• Like 3