BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, windymiller7 said:

Just had to Google who he is, what I will say is that his last 2 loan spells were in reasonable championship teams. Was in the hudds team that went up. 

Another midfielder though??!!

Hes a more can play anywhere type of player attacking wise, game changer, Just what we need, excellent signing that. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Chelsea’s young midfielder Kasey Palmer is joining Blackburn Rovers on a short-term loan deal until Christmas, Sky Sports News has learned. 

Follow: https://t.co/R96Ncm1e5E https://t.co/na7idgp9Tj

Just had look on the Internet. He likes to run with the ball from central midfield. Neat control and decent passing vision, a good change of pace. He seems to play in the role that Dack already plays for us. I suppose he could come on for either Evans or Smallwood if we were looking to chase the game. Not exactly what I thought we were looking for,  on the right wing could be a possibility though. Jim won't like him, he wears gloves.

• Backroom
Just now, neophox said:

I Said that the signing was imminent and good things ahead..?

You say lots of things to be fair 

• Like 5

• Backroom

Nice to be signing a player that other clubs fans rate from his time their, would prefer the security of a year but this looks a great idea 

• Like 1

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Certainly beats Rakeem Harper this time last year.

Always said we should only be signing players like this if they are a genuine cut above what we already have.

He looks to be the sort of player I was expecting Harper to be. A bit explosive and with bags of energy. Harper was just a plodder