BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, AJW said:

Maybe this has come about because Pulis wants to give Chapman a chance at Boro 

Or the lad we want has 12 months left on his deal and his team won’t budge? 

1 minute ago, neophox said:

Ricky: was a little bit ironic that time because off all the frustration here. Will keep calm now. Enjoy the season'!

As exciting as this could potentially be, its certainly not going to make our season.

At least 3 permenent signings are needed on top of this.

I'm one of a couple of people on here whose been disheartened by our summer business recently. However palmer would be an great signing, he's very quick, direct and not weak on the ball either. The exact kind of player we need.

I'm not a fan of loans, either more so for short term loans but when u have the chance to bring in real quality then you have to take it. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

Apparently Chelsea often prefer to do short term loans, protects their investment in that if he’s not getting game time they can recall and send elsewhere in Jan.

20 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Just shows and proves Rovers business is under close lock and key until it’s done

can rovers fans or some of them digest it?

And that’s the way it should be done.... I would think there’s more lined up too. 

Alan bloody Nixon ???

• Like 1

Just now, briansol said:

Not an Evans fan, but was very good today. 

Yeah I thought so too and I don't like Evans, Evans is talented it just looks like he is only putting in 60% but tonight he was very good as was Samuel.Thought Bell looked good at times too

Just now, OJRovers said:

Can he play as one of our middle 2?

Hopefully spells the end for Evans, especially with Travis coming through.

He’d be more likely to play in one of those three attacking midfield positions (In a 4231).

iv seen him play live and on the tv. He’s direct, quick, skilful - miles better than anything we have other than Dack. Miles better than Chapman, Payne, Antonsson etc.

The Derby fans are bereft. Don’t know what’s happened there but general consensus is that he’d walk into their team!!

51 minutes ago, neophox said:

I Said that the signing was imminent and good things ahead..?

You pop up and say signing imminent all the time - this one paid off and you are patting yourself on the back - not a good look.

• Like 2

Just now, JacknOry said:

You pop up and say signing imminent all the time - this one paid off and you are patting yourself on the back - not a good look.

Just proves he is human after all! :lol: 

Just now, Stuart said:

Just proves he is human after all! :lol: 

Anyone could pop in a couple of times a week and say - imminent signing without any details (although he said there would be a knee-jerk reaction).

Dont think there is a knee-jerk with this one as he is rated from Derby but come on, what is the knee-jerk then? Smells of bs to me.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Anyone could pop in a couple of times a week and say - imminent signing without any details (although he said there would be a knee-jerk reaction).

Dont think there is a knee-jerk with this one as he is rated from Derby but come on, what is the knee-jerk then? Smells of bs to me.

His form is good. When you build up a reputation over a number of years like neo has I’ll let him bask in one now and again.