BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

first impressions

i was at the ipswich afternoon. the place has improved from my last visit 25 years ago. a rainy night then, a boiling afternoon now. didnt expect much, especially after the early goal but was pleasantly surprised. witnessed resilience most of all. generally decent team performance,personally liked nyambe lenihan and smallwood. palmers miss was crucial,and felt he was a bit off it.could have said he was a bit of a show pony but that would be unfair for a 20 minute game. definitely needs a bit of steel or else thats what he will turn out. hopefully wrong. a real shame about the late goal,bloody hell how many times have we said that. would have taken the point beforehand. slightly better than ipswich i felt. more about us.right winger who works hard crucial. could be transformational...again v impressed with nyambe...hope he keeps that level up. mixed up long balls and interplay and probably had a bit more success with the former. targeted their left back correctly. we should beat them at home comfortably. if i was playing we would.COYB

• Like 5