BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

No pace? Doesn’t sound like us...

its a shame we only have to people on the bench that might be good enough to come on in rothwell and armstrong and still both havent got much expierience in this leauge , im hoping from a bit of magic from either dack or palmer as they look our most likey outlet at the minute

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Dack was good last week though 

not to his standard he wasent we can surley agree on that?  he struggled a little bit at times like he has today hes showing flashes though which is good, just need him more in the game, palmer is by far our best player at the minute and hes shunted out wide

1 minute ago, AdamRochina said:

not to his standard he wasent we can surley agree on that?  he struggled a little bit at times like he has today hes showing flashes though which is good, just need him more in the game, palmer is by far our best player at the minute and hes shunted out wide

I don't even know what his standard is anymore. He was injured for most of the last 10 games of last season, yet he still got us over the line in games. The purple patch he went through earlier on the season was a while ago now. 

He looks isolated today. We have a lot of pedestrian players 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I don't even know what his standard is anymore. He was injured for most of the last 10 games of last season, yet he still got us over the line in games. The purple patch he went through earlier on the season was a while ago now. 

He looks isolated today. We have a lot of pedestrian players 

thats spot on , isolated was the word i was looking for, hes showing flashes but yes isolated, like graham too,  we struggle to break teams down alot ive noticed

• Like 1

Just now, Ricky said:

Really poor so far but at least we haven’t conceded as we probably should have.

The only positive. 

Millwall look much snappier on the ball than us. We need to get it through the field quicker. I'm not sure Smallwood and Evans are the answer. Not quite Lowe and Williamson, but I am worried