BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

Brereton/Gallagher, Chapman or similar, back up but first team quality centre half and a CM (maybe have to wait until January) is my wishlist. Would stand us in good stead for a top half push. Not holding my breath though, lets take each day as it comes! 

However, saturday’s game is more important than any transfer in my opinion. A win against a struggling hull side makes 5 points from 3 games with reading at home in the week a very good start in my book! A loss, and the pressure is heaped on the reading game and weve gone from ‘unbeaten’ start to ‘no win in 3’.

3 hours ago, philipl said:

One we can rule out then. ? Who knows?

Obviously McGinn not coming, Freeland got he full not over my dead body from McLaren.

I have seen a lot about Gallagher on here but I cannot find any serious press linking us with him currently.

Brereton seems to be a live link as does Chapman. I'd be delighted to see either and elated to see both.

Then a back up defender who will keep Mulgrew and Lenihan under pressure.

And that ladies and gentlemen would be a fabulous summer's business.

Rich Sharpe literally has just ruled it out too... ?

11 minutes ago, Stuart said:

There is something about our first team that screams hope, that screams potential. Maybe it’s youth or team spirit or both. This can overcome a lot of deficiencies in quality. However, we do not have the depth to allow this to translate to the squad having those same attributes.

We need the right kind of players on the bench who can influence a game - either to hold on to a lead or to go out and win a game from behind.

I still feel that we need a new Danny Graham. Experienced older head and with the right quality but who fits into the squad.

I think that's what everyone is screaming for tbh... 

4 hours ago, Torgeir said:

Not really the type of player we're looking at I would imagine. Sensible move for him though...

common odegaard would be a great signing, can play through both wings, cut inside ....i would welcome with both arms. common TM push for this guy

Edited by miqaayil
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Neal said:

Think both are decent but surely can't be expecting massive offers there... If any! 

Wouldn't really like, Tomlin seems to move clubs every season. Pilkington, okay as a loan, good crosser of the ball of which we lack.