BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

13 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

For claritys sake, what signings would YOU like us to make, positionally, not names, between now and Friday?

Mine would be a striker, pacy winger and centre back.

He probably doesn’t particularly like answering direct questions like this because as soon as he does, if we don’t sign them and he still says he’s satisfied with the window then some of you tarts will immediately jump down his throat.

Its tiresome this shit it really is. I don’t want to use the B word and he does come across a little fickle and often daft but on my limited time here there’s a pattern of a huge percentage of posters seemingly having it in for this lad. 

No one wants to read it.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 3

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

He probably doesn’t particularly like answering direct questions like this because as soon as he does, if we don’t sign them and he still says he’s satisfied with the window then some of you tarts will immediately jump down his throat.

Its tiresome this shit it really is. I don’t want to use the B word and he does come across a little fickle and often daft but on my limited time here there’s a pattern of a huge percentage of posters seemingly having it in for this lad. 

No one wants to read it.

Is this about chaddy again? 

3 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

No one wants to read it.

My God, Chaddy has his own interpreters now! Seriously who wants to read this shit?

Can we go back to loan signings please? If you have a problem with any poster:

1) PM a mod

2) report the posts

3) ignore the user

There's three options we offer, we can't do much more.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, JHRover said:

If it works out then happy days, if it doesn't then Venkys will probably repeat the last 4 years and cease providing funds for new players whilst selling a couple to get their cash back. 

I thought you said you didn't get why people are bothered.

Bit off topic but why are people saying they are skeptical instead of sceptical? Reminds me of the Monty Python sketch where he cant say the letter B (ah you mean C). Yes. Then use the letter K instead . What you mean spell bolour witth a K. Yes. Kolour. Oh yes why didn't I think of that. What a silly bunt

• Like 1

Just now, J*B said:

Can we go back to loan signings please? If you have a problem with any poster:

1) PM a mod

2) report the posts

3) ignore the user

There's three options we offer, we can't do much more.

Chaddy and Bluebruce are the primary two posters I'm most interested in reading, not to embarress them!

No problems at all.

1 minute ago, fenwindows said:

Chaddys the only person I have ever had on ignore,

Answering every question like hes In the know and repeating every bullshit a certain journalist makes up gets very boring.

He keeps his posts simple. Not long rambling stuff that my simple brain can't cope with! ;)

• Like 1

My God it's so good to have a manager like Tony on board after the tumultuous 8 or so years we have suffered.  Yes 6m is a lot to spend relative to our historical spend over this period but I think this will be a shrewd piece of business. The one thing that appears evident is that all of the young players that are playing under Tony appear to be on an upward trajectory in terms of development and that bodes well for the future in terms of player value but more importantly the journey back to the Premier League. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but there are a lot of positive signs collectively that indicate we are on the right path. 

• Like 2

A couple of Forest fans reaction to the transfer:

Re: Ben Brere-gone (sponsored by Lard)

I'm not as heart broken as others. 

I didn't want him to go. I think he is talented and has potential. I think he's been majorly overhyped and if we viewed his time so far and the deal in respect of another Champ club, we'd probably think it's a reasonable deal. 

Everyone loves academy players coming through, it's a lovely romantic ideology. Sadly, it's also the case that a, it mostly happens in times of hardship and b, when they hit anything like good form, They go anyway. I'd say it's a shame he wasn't hear another year and maybe got 10 goals as maybe he'd have been sold to a Prem club for a bit more instead.  

But I won't be devastated over it. Selling Ollie Burke hurt 10x more.

Re: Ben Brere-gone (sponsored by Lard)

Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet 

Everyone loves academy players coming through, it's a lovely romantic ideology. Sadly, it's also the case that a, it mostly happens in times of hardship and b, when they hit anything like good form, They go anyway. I'd say it's a shame he wasn't hear another year and maybe got 10 goals as maybe he'd have been sold to a Prem club for a bit more instead.  

But I won't be devastated over it. Selling Ollie Burke hurt 10x more.

Me neither, I saw potential in him but he never seemed seemed to bring it out on the day, apart from the game against Arsenal. Easily bullied and falls over too much. A great academy protege none the less.

53 minutes ago, ossyian said:

Bit off topic but why are people saying they are skeptical instead of sceptical? Reminds me of the Monty Python sketch where he cant say the letter B (ah you mean C). Yes. Then use the letter K instead . What you mean spell bolour witth a K. Yes. Kolour. Oh yes why didn't I think of that. What a silly bunt

Both spellings of the word are axeceptable