BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

10 minutes ago, Roboftherovers82 said:

we could sign messi ronaldo neymar mbappe people still have something to moan about tony is doing a great job rebuilding takes time :)

All this "people wouldn't be happy if Tony won the Champions League,  Premier League, FA Cup, Carabao Cup, and Community Shield" stuff is getting a bit irritating.

It would however be rather nice to have at least one decent out and out winger on the books and a fit striker at the Club other than Nuttall!

And if it doesn't happen I don't think most people would be pointing the finger at TM anyway.

• Like 2

Just now, RovingRover said:

Such a strange link. I don't see the appeal of Turkey unless it was one of the big boys. 

I was half expecting it to be teams like Boro, Derby and Celtic for some reason. I'd have been half concerned by the link then. 

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Roboftherovers82 said:

lol who removed my truth about people bitching on here get a life 

The irony of bitching about bitching was obviously lost on you there, Rob. 

• Like 1

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Are forrest playing tonight?! The lad that I said threw a hissy fit we were singing Brereton has text me saying haha unlucky Brereton starting for forrest tonight ??!

No, they are playing tomorrow against Newcastle.

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, Roboftherovers82 said:

This forum a joke you cant have your own view's if people dnt agree you get slated like poor chaddy does all the time yet it okay to gang up on him etc get a grip 

Way to make yourself even more welcome... and calling one of the better mods we've had over the years a bitch will help even more.

Edited by Mike E