BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

1 hour ago, Roboftherovers82 said:

Me to :)

"Too".

Take a second or two longer and type stuff out properly with correct spelling and proper punctuation.

It's hard work trying to wade through txt speak and mis-spelling with no punctuation trying to figure out what you're saying.

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

"Too".

Take a second or two longer and type stuff out properly with correct spelling and proper punctuation.

It's hard work trying to wade through txt speak and mis-spelling with no punctuation trying to figure out what you're saying.

Bit harsh this. Could be dyslexic for all we know.

Anyway, transfers? Cant see it being Chapman if he’s on the bench tonight.

• Like 1

Very interesting that Sam Hart and Peter Whittingham don't even make the squad against Lincoln. No mention of any injuries as far as I can see.
Hart has been on the bench over the last few games in the Championship so raises question marks why he wouldn't be given a runout this evening.
I expect Whittingham will terminate his contract by mutual consent or the club are looking for another club to take him on a free. Hart will likely go out on loan now we have cover.

1 minute ago, RovingRover said:

Very interesting that Sam Hart and Peter Whittingham don't even make the squad against Lincoln. No mention of any injuries as far as I can see.
Hart has been on the bench over the last few games in the Championship so raises question marks why he wouldn't be given a runout this evening.
I expect Whittingham will terminate his contract by mutual consent or the club are looking for another club to take him on a free. Hart will likely go out on loan now we have cover.

didn't Hart play last night for the U23s

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Where is Whittingham?

Probably eaten a nice meal in one of the boxes. Few glasses of wine before sitting down to watch the match. Day off from training tomorrow due to he wasn’t part of the match day squad. Back in light training on Thursday before having the weekend off. Could take a long weekend to a European city, heard Bordeaux is nice this time of year. 

Life of a 9th choice midfielder. 

Edited by CraigF
Spelling error
  • Like 1