BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Doesnt say that the deal will become permanent, only an option. 

Says it in the first paragraph??

Widely regarded as one of the country’s brightest prospects, the 19-year-old joins on an initial loan deal, with an option of this becoming a permanent move when the transfer window opens on January 1st 2019.”

Edit: I see you wrote option. I don’t see this as a problem?

Edited by davulsukur

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Doesnt say that the deal will become permanent, only an option. 

Going off what I read unbelievably the option is in our favour but il wait and see what the club say first.

Be stupid and very disappointing if Forest can change/pull out of a deal in january

Well seems Rovers have an option to make it permanent as I read...maybe depends if someone snap up Dack for £15m in january...

or probably just need to

write this with option due to regulations so prob permanent deal then..

Edited by neophox

Just now, schoey said:

From Rich Sharpe:

Just to be clear - while the deal is with 'an option' to become permanent in January, this is a permanent transfer in all but name.

Well damm rich, you didnt even give us time for 10 pages of conspiracy theories

• Like 9

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Says it in the first paragraph??

Widely regarded as one of the country’s brightest prospects, the 19-year-old joins on an initial loan deal, with an option of this becoming a permanent move when the transfer window opens on January 1st 2019.”

Edit: I see you wrote option. I don’t see this as a problem?

I presumed it to be sort of a formality, ie a permanent transfer as a couple of other teams have done in this loan window. The way it is worded suggests its not necessarily the case. Unsure if its just the wording or ive missed something.

I presumed it to be sort of a formality, ie a permanent transfer as a couple of other teams have done in this loan window. The way it is worded suggests its not necessarily the case. Unsure if its just the wording or ive missed something.

Perhaps.

I just read it as, the club have the option to make it permanent, so if he turns out to be shite or a dingle, we can can send him back.

• Like 1

Its not conspiracy theories! I and others are asking if its a permanent transfer in all but name or just a temporary deal for now, with the wording being slightly unclear.

Ah come on, it was a joke.

He's signed

Its permanent

Life is good :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

The club announced Reed as a loan and BB as a signing, so I’m guessing they see it as a permanent deal also.

0AC21383-5596-457C-9AB9-E48FFA1E44B7.jpeg

ACED8335-8E91-4404-A890-7F1854841E78.jpeg

They could have worded it better but it will be permanent.

Two highly rated young England strikers in Armstrong and Brereton for under 10 million excellent buisness.Well done Mogga 

Edited by islander200