BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

Caddis departs, no surprise.  He must carry some problem that's seen his fitness plummet in recent years. Decent pedigree from Brum, not that old when he came here but always struggling.  Should've come back from summer in the best shape he could possibly be at tis point but clearly didn't, now paid up and heading to the part time leagues surely.

3 minutes ago, FGS5635 said:

Wow strange he got 90 mins midweek if they intended releasing him

It's the opposite of what you are suggesting.

We want his wages off the books, new club want to know he's relatively fit.......90 mins to show it and he put a stint in against the top of L2....I bet he's off to a L1 team.

Normal football practise and not strange at all 

• Like 2

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

It's the opposite of what you are suggesting.

We want his wages off the books, new club want to know he's relatively fit.......90 mins to show it and he put a stint in against the top of L2....I bet he's off to a L1 team.

Normal football practise and not strange at all 

But if he got an injury then we wouldn't have got him off the books.

Actually, now Caddis has gone.

Releasing or "trading" (can't call it selling can we) Caddis, Gladwin and Whittingham fundamentally makes no difference... we will still need to pay them 60% of their remaining season wage to make either happen as no club in L1 or L2 will pay more than 25% of what they're on here.

16 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Caddis has been paid off.

Fisher has signed a new deal.

On Chapman England under 20s named their squad today that could have something to do with his pic on Twitter 

Named, or name? If named, was he in it?

Given some of the guys we've thanked for their "services" to Rovers in the past, I don't particularly begrudge Caddis thanks for his. Not that they amounted to much, other than knocking a month or two off Nayambe's development, but he wasn't a frauster/complete waster we've had like many others. He just wasn't any good...

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

But the player does have a say and I’d suggest as long as we’re interested, Chapman will be keen! 

Of course he has a say...and has changed his pic to some lions.

Hoping it just means young lions ie England youth though, as others said.

Just now, Blue blood said:

Given some of the guys we've thanked for their "services" to Rovers in the past, I don't particularly begrudge Caddis thanks for his. Not that they amounted to much, other than knocking a month or two off Nayambe's development, but he wasn't a frauster/complete waster we've had like many others. He just wasn't any good...

Yeah I agree with this. He always ran his socks off up and down the right wing but simply isn't good enough for this league.

No doubt he will find a league 1 club willing to take him on. Wish him luck in the future.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JamieUK said:

Seems odd he would change his pic to 'young lions' on a day he didn't make the squad. Still worried about a Millwall swap possibility...

Or maybe he has just been to Knowsley Safari Park.