BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

Tried to find this Candlin lad's stats. Best I can figure, he has something like 9 appearances for Walsall over the previous two seasons. Only one was a start, against MK Dons, and he came off at half time. The rest were off the bench, with only a couple being around the 65 min mark and the rest being a few mins from the end. No goals, which is fair enough for that amount and consistency of football.

The wording of the Walsall tweet (initial loan) implies it will be permanent in Jan. Probably very cheap...whatever has been seem in him must have been seen at youth level.

I'm actually quite interested to understand Nixon's mindset. His unrelenting obsession with linking Rovers players with deadline day moves away to rivals never ends.

How much does he get paid for this sort of stuff? I think I could do his job.

If we were seriously after Chapman we could have got it done this summer. I don't buy all this stuff about needing to wait for Middlesbrough to get people in first. Pulis clearly isn't a massive fan and he hasn't got a new contract there, if we'd have gone in strong early doors they'd have sold him to us. We've left it late and hoped to get it done at the 11th hour and it hasn't happened.

Just now, JHRover said:

I'm actually quite interested to understand Nixon's mindset. His unrelenting obsession with linking Rovers players with deadline day moves away to rivals never ends.

How much does he get paid for this sort of stuff? I think I could do his job.

If we were seriously after Chapman we could have got it done this summer. I don't buy all this stuff about needing to wait for Middlesbrough to get people in first. Pulis clearly isn't a massive fan and he hasn't got a new contract there, if we'd have gone in strong early doors they'd have sold him to us. We've left it late and hoped to get it done at the 11th hour and it hasn't happened.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is characterized by a long-standing pattern ofattention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and they feel uncomfortable when they are not.

• Like 2