BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Because its 5:08 and he hasnt signed?

It doesn't work as simply as that. And we don't always hear things immediately anyway.

The fact Sharpe hasn't posted a summary of the window at all makes me think there could be something...fingers crossed.

8 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I'm actually quite interested to understand Nixon's mindset. His unrelenting obsession with linking Rovers players with deadline day moves away to rivals never ends.

How much does he get paid for this sort of stuff? I think I could do his job.

If we were seriously after Chapman we could have got it done this summer. I don't buy all this stuff about needing to wait for Middlesbrough to get people in first. Pulis clearly isn't a massive fan and he hasn't got a new contract there, if we'd have gone in strong early doors they'd have sold him to us. We've left it late and hoped to get it done at the 11th hour and it hasn't happened.

Firstly it wasn't a Nixon story about Dack going to West Brom.It was another sun journalist who did the story yesterday.

Secondly kamy and JB have said they heard from a gpod source that we rejected a 15 million bid for Dack.Nixon has been saying all day Rovers won't deal.

He wrote a story in the sun that we had Rejected the Dack bid?Not sure how that's selling our players?

The club will announce if there will be no incomings. The facts it 5pm and they haven't done just yet makes me think that there could be a small chance. Anyone if it's possible to get an extension to get loans done in the same way the permenant window works?

4 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Because its 5:08 and he hasnt signed?

Nice attempt at a cocky response... But that’s not how the transfer window works. Deals don’t have to be announced on twitter before 5pm to be done.

2 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Firstly it wasn't a Nixon story about Dack going to West Brom.It was another sun journalist who did the story yesterday.

Secondly kamy and JB have said they heard from a gpod source that we rejected a 15 million bid for Dack.Nixon has been saying all day Rovers won't deal.

He wrote a story in the sun that we had Rejected the Dack bid?Not sure how that's selling our players?

Yeah but thirdly he is an absolute wand 

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Yeah but thirdly he is an absolute wand 

I don't know him personally do You?

I can say 1 million percent that he has got a lot more right than wrong with rovers this summer.

Does he talk a lot of crap?Yes most of that type of journalists do.

Does he act like a bit of a wally on Twitter blocking people and calling them fuds. Yes

But I find it weird that some people speak of him with such hatred when they have Probably never met the man.(Not talking about the post I initially responded too)

7 minutes ago, Neal said:

The club will announce if there will be no incomings. The facts it 5pm and they haven't done just yet makes me think that there could be a small chance. Anyone if it's possible to get an extension to get loans done in the same way the permenant window works?

I dont think the club would come out and say anything either way to be honest, look at there activity on the last deadline day, it's as if it wasnt even happening!

Just now, islander200 said:

I don't know him personally do You?

I can say 1 million percent that he has got a lot more right than wrong with rovers this summer.

Does he talk a lot of crap?Yes most of that type of journalists do.

Does he act like a bit of a wally on Twitter blocking people and calling them fuds. Yes

But I find it weird that some people speak of him with such hatred when they have Probably never met the man.(Not talking about the post I initially responded too)

Anyone in the public eye, that craves attention, that gets things wrong more than he does right all whilst being paid for the pleasure; I don't feel I need to know personally to dislike them.

Also, 1,000,000% seems extreme.