BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

If he has gone off with a grazed knee, he's not a player I would want for a long, hard battle in the championship 

It was a joke. I'm just saying if it is a minor, superficial injury that will definitely heal, not his hammy again.

1 minute ago, OnePhilT said:

I only tuned in about 15 minutes from the end of the first half, but our defence goes to sleep from time to time. Carlisle player had all the time in the world to turn and take a shot in our penalty area and, luckily, hit the bar. Our defence went to sleep, so at least one of them can be faulted.

As great as he’s been for us, I often find Mulgrew is the one having brain fart moments in defence. That’s probably true of all our defenders though... I like them all as players but they are all a bit error prone, except for Lenihan.

3 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

I only tuned in about 15 minutes from the end of the first half, but our defence goes to sleep from time to time. Carlisle player had all the time in the world to turn and take a shot in our penalty area and, luckily, hit the bar. Our defence went to sleep, so at least one of them can be faulted, and it's either Bell or Mulgrew. Or both.

Other than that (which I reckon is complacency more than anything), we look far superior. Dack's second was sublime, and great build-up. Palmer did some very neat footwork for his goal. Bell looks dangerous going forward, just lacking that crucial final ball.

fair point about the defence.

Seems to be coming through the middle. Either the defense isn't being protected by the midfield or, as you say, complacency.

But it's been an enjoyable half.

No changes at the half

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I wrote earlier that he will score or get an assist. I was going to add or get injured, but I said that would be unfair. Brittle player. Palmer looks far, far more robust.

I said he’d get injured - feel bad for the lad must be hard having all this talent but not being able to use it 

So pleased Palmer scored he needed to get a goal early days 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

It was a joke. I'm just saying if it is a minor, superficial injury that will definitely heal, not his hammy again.

I know, but I meant of its something very minor, you would wonder if he is worth signing. Can't have lads limping off after every knock. It's his shoulder anyway apparently