BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Moderation Lead

Our tendency to start slowly is catching us cold again. What the hell happens in the dressing room pre match? 

He better (metaphorically) beat seven bells out of them at half time, they’re not fit to wear the shirt as it is.

Edited by K-Hod

Just now, Scotland1 said:

He's been poor bar his first couple of months here. Needs punting.

Lenihan confirms to me again he isn't a centre back whilst I've a hole in my ass.

Strange you never comment when Lenihan has a good game, barring tonight he has been quality this season 

3 minutes ago, Gogger said:

Smallwood jogs back after losing the ball. Benett has to fill in centraly and a free cross on which Raya makes a fine save. Bell sleeping on the rebound. 

Cant see anyone coming of the bench to change things...

I genuinely don't want him anywhere near our club. 3 man overlap and Smallwood jogs bag 

6 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I don’t think it’s dramatic to say that this is absolutely pathetic.

A team that have been hideous so far this season and need a win? Don’t worry lads, Rovers will help you out! 

Arghhhhhhhh!

This has always been the Rovers way though. I don't fear the top of the table teams on the 20 match unbeaten run. I fear the god awful dross with 2 points from the last 18.

• Like 1

As usual a half where we are awful. Get away with it in league one but not in this league. It's not good enough. They'll come out fighting in second no doubt, pull one back and whimper in last 20 mins and get nothing from the game, it's all very predictable. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Elliot Bennett isn’t a right winger, I thought we established this last year?

Mowbray is far to loyal to Bennett and Smallwood good League 1 players but never starters in a Championship side that is going to do anything other than battle relegation.