BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Defending and stopping crosses coming in seems to be real problem for this side, its just panic stations every single time. Before the goal we looked really tidy but this team has a really weak jaw... Doesn't help gifting them that first goal. We've had chances in this game but just like Hull and Ipswich... We aren't taking our chances. Raya should have palmed that shot away from goal for me. Looking like game over for me, no one on the bench to change this. 

gonna have to have god damn nuttall on or samuel  for god same , some bad luck tonight!!!!

or neither cos its conway on and 2-0 down at home and he dosent even trust another striker on to try get us into the game haha if i dont laugh i would probaly smash my laptop up this is PATHETIC

Edited by AdamRochina
  • Like 1

• Backroom

Injuries were always going to be a factor and the proverbial chickens are coming home to roost tonight on a shocking transfer window. Barring a sudden influx of amazing loan deals it's going to be tough to get very far with the current squad. 

• Like 2