BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

4 hours ago, barry_ said:

Tough one to call.

It's got 'banana skin' written all over it.

We just have to play with the determination that we showed on Saturday and everything will be okay.

I hope.

Maybe.

3 2 Rovers

least my prediction is still on ?

• Like 1

I'm lost for words for quite how bad that was. Bennett and Lenihan (2 players I rate highly in our 11) have been so so shocking first half. Not seen any leaders out there first 45.

Armstrong rips Hull apart + Slow Reading defense playing a high line = Armstrong in the #10 position and 10 yards off DG. Huh.

Conway coming on, at least until proven otherwise is extremely bad management. I think we played better 1st half vs Oldham.

To think, after 10 mins we could have been 2-0. Then Bennett (pass), Nyambe (why didn't he simply head it to Raya), Lenihan (??) and Raya (!!) gift a goal. 

My Year 7B team don't make that many mistakes in a row.

10 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

You dread to think what they will be like during Christmas and the end of season run in. Word will soon get out to other clubs get stuck into Blackburn and they will drop like flies. Sadly other than Lenihan we don't have anyone else who likes to get stuck in.

I was going to add - they can't use the cold weather as an excuse. . . . .