BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Match Thread Topics

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I was down for the Leeds match preview, but seems someone jumped the queue. No need for the confusion of having 2, so I will step to the side and leave this one to run. 

If you could still do yours that would be great, I'll pin that thread and lock the other. Match threads allocated to people come before general ones thrown in. If not don't worry.

• Moderation Lead
18 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I thought the mods were going to pin my thread? This is a bit of a mess now. After I went to the bother of writing it, I didn't think it would just become a post in someone's else's match thread 

That’s my fault mate, I’ve totally cocked it up and merged them the wrong way around....

I’ll copy and paste yours to the front. 

Sorry again!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

That’s my fault mate, I’ve totally cocked it up and merged them the wrong way around....

I’ll copy and paste yours to the front. 

Sorry again!

Actually Oldgregg86 and blueboy3333 commented on my thread. Can their posts be carried over? I feel a bit like Billy no mates with the comments gone 

17 hours ago, K-Hod said:

I’ve asked the other mods how to do it as honestly, I don’t know how! If I merge the threads, it does them in time order, so yours won’t be at the front...

But you didn't merge the threads for a finish-you locked one. The 2 lads comments were after my post, so not sure why they disappeared. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

• Moderation Lead
42 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

But you didn't merge the threads for a finish-you locked one. The 2 lads comments were after my post, so not sure why they disappeared. 

Either way, I'm happy to admit that I've made quite a big error here! You won't get many on here doing that!