BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Match Thread Topics

• Moderation Lead

Remaining Matches that people can do previews for, let us know which anyone wants to do, cheers!

Villa (a) 30/03- Proudtobeblueandwhite

Stoke (h) 06/04- K-Hod

Derby (h) 09/04-

Forest (a) 13/04-

QPR (a) 19/04-Proudtobeblue&white

Bolton (h) 22/04- Arbitro

Norwich (a) 27/04-

Swansea (h) 05/05- 

Edited by K-Hod

7 hours ago, K-Hod said:

There seems to have been a lack of interest in doing these recently, but I'll do the one for the Stoke game!

There is very little to be interested about between now and the end of the season. Absolutely nothing to play for and no real footballing style about us.

• Moderation Lead
33 minutes ago, Stuart said:

There is very little to be interested about between now and the end of the season. Absolutely nothing to play for and no real footballing style about us.

I mean, I get it, obviously, I’ve got a season ticket as well, but I just felt like doing a preview and thought I’d open it up to the rest of the class...

12 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

I did say I would do Villa away, as I did the home game, but no problem if Arbitro wants to do it.

I'll do W+nky Wanderers instead, if still in existance.

I don't mind mate if you want to swap.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/03/2019 at 18:31, Proudtobeblue&white said:

You're a gent, just my mate is a Villain, and he can give an update on their progress!

Happy to give my 2 pence as well if you wish.

Don’t think I’ve been on here since I dropped in to congratulate you on promotion. Sadly we screwed up the Play Off’s as I expected but on the upside we get a trip to Ewood and to host you guys. 

Looks like you aren’t looking forward to the visit to VP?

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Happy to give my 2 pence as well if you wish.

Don’t think I’ve been on here since I dropped in to congratulate you on promotion. Sadly we screwed up the Play Off’s as I expected but on the upside we get a trip to Ewood and to host you guys. 

Looks like you aren’t looking forward to the visit to VP?

I think you would find the majority of grounded Rovers fans are expecting a drubbing. No doubt Mowbray will make a lot of our returning defenders being fit and how hard they have worked during the break but his stock has dropped alarmingly over the past couple of months and I don't really take too much notice of what he says. Scoring isn't a great problem for us but defensively we are shambolic. 

Our best hope is if your players take note of the current form table and try to coast.

I was glad to see a form of natural justice after the cowardly attack on Grealish by the Big Club idiot. I cheered when he scored and loved his celebration.

51 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I think you would find the majority of grounded Rovers fans are expecting a drubbing. No doubt Mowbray will make a lot of our returning defenders being fit and how hard they have worked during the break but his stock has dropped alarmingly over the past couple of months and I don't really take too much notice of what he says. Scoring isn't a great problem for us but defensively we are shambolic. 

Our best hope is if your players take note of the current form table and try to coast.

I was glad to see a form of natural justice after the cowardly attack on Grealish by the Big Club idiot. I cheered when he scored and loved his celebration.

It was a moment I think almost any real football fan would enjoy, I’m biased obviously but I thought he handled it remarkably well.

I’ve noted your defensive issues on the road, apologies but I hope they continue. In recent weeks we’ve been relatively free scoring and defensively quite solid since signings in Jan. We won 4 in a row pre international window so just hope we pick up from there.

Jack and McGinn are a real handful in midfield and Mings is a monster at the back. Full backs are probably our weak spot.

19 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

First time down to Villa Park for me so looking forward to that aspect. I can't see how we aren't going to concede a minimum of three and see pretty much the same script that was followed at Hillsborough last week. Roll on august

Hope you have a good trip down, you’ll get the normal idiots sitting near the away fans but VP is generally a good ground for away fans, most like it, and Rovers fans are well thought of by a lot of Villa fans. How you travelling down?

33 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Hope you have a good trip down, you’ll get the normal idiots sitting near the away fans but VP is generally a good ground for away fans, most like it, and Rovers fans are well thought of by a lot of Villa fans. How you travelling down?

Coming down on the coach. Don't mind the idiots as long as it stays in the ground and it's all Abit of fun. 

Should have a few goals in it at least.  

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Coming down on the coach. Don't mind the idiots as long as it stays in the ground and it's all Abit of fun. 

Should have a few goals in it at least.  

The coach park is literally next to the ground so you cross the road and you are in, but you won’t have trouble at VP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...