BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rodwell signs

How is Rodwell going to attain match fitness? I went to the development squad game last Friday, hoping that he might be included. The lads could have done with his experience. If it is correct that he played in one or two pre-season games for Watford, he should surely not be that far away from match fitness. Wonder if TM will arrange a behind closed doors game during the international break-that would surely be better than any amount of training? Perhaps he could be included in the next development squad fixture.

1 minute ago, pentelrobot said:

How is Rodwell going to attain match fitness? I went to the development squad game last Friday, hoping that he might be included. The lads could have done with his experience. If it is correct that he played in one or two pre-season games for Watford, he should surely not be that far away from match fitness. Wonder if TM will arrange a behind closed doors game during the international break-that would surely be better than any amount of training? Perhaps he could be included in the next development squad fixture.

I hope TM does use the international break and gets a behind closed door game for Rodders to play in. As you say he needs match fitness.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly this is the kind of behaviour we should expect from most modern footballers. Told they are special from age 5 onwards, paid obscene amounts of money and are given anything they want. Not a surprise that they think they are above the law.

• Like 1

I am surprised that part of their contract does not include penalties for unnecessary risks that they take that could impact their ability to play Football. 

If Dack or Rodwell had been banged away I wonder what they would have been paid. More importantly they would leave slots in the team that could not be filled until transfer time. 

10 hours ago, Stuart said:

Sadly this is the kind of behaviour we should expect from most modern footballers. Told they are special from age 5 onwards, paid obscene amounts of money and are given anything they want. Not a surprise that they think they are above the law.

And incapable of organising 'change of address' notifications when moving house. I thought they all had goffers to do the mundane stuff anyway.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

On 21/09/2018 at 18:39, Stuart said:

On 22/09/2018 at 00:53, RevidgeBlue said:

This does nothing to alter my view that Rodwell was a player to avoid like the plague.

Is he available for selection yet or are we just funding his lifestyle whereby he allegedly drives merrily round in his £59k Merc. commiting traffic offences along the way?

Calm down lads, he's not OJ Simpson 

If the information went to the wrong address and he was forwarded it late then the court has done right in revoking the punishment he was given in his absence. The case of information going to wrong addresses happens a lot - he probably did change his address but the information had already been sent out.

Traffic offences are hardly the worst indicators of poor character Rodwell has shown. I wonder how many people on here truly have clean licences....

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

If the information went to the wrong address and he was forwarded it late then the court has done right in revoking the punishment he was given in his absence. The case of information going to wrong addresses happens a lot - he probably did change his address but the information had already been sent out.

Traffic offences are hardly the worst indicators of poor character Rodwell has shown. I wonder how many people on here truly have clean licences....

Exactly, I hope some on here don't get tickets for riding their high horses too fast :) 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Me! ? 

Edited by gumboots
  • Like 1