BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Brentford

1 minute ago, RV Blue said:

Hopefully Palmer is fit and he can go wide left.

Palmer wasn't injured for Wednesday but had to return home, London I think, for personal and family reasons.

This could be one miserable afternoon.

We could well be lining up with a front four of Bennett, Rothwell, Conway & Graham. Lots of huff and puff and i'm sure they will all put a shift in, but that has to be the slowest front four in the entire football league.

I honestly think they will be far too good/quick for us.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It'd have to be something pretty serious for a player to cry off when you've only just arrived at a new club. I hope he wasn't taking his dog to the vet.

Well i am sure that he had seen the previous game as an excellent opportunity to take Dacks position, as thats where he prefers to play, and make it his own. So i guess its has been something serious indeed

I would like to see the following assuming Armstrong can't play :

---------------------------Raya

Nyambe----Lenihan---Mulgrew----Bell

------------------Bennett---Evans-----

--------Rothwell------Dack-----Palmer

--------------------------Graham

If Dack out I would bring in Travis to play a holding role and move Bennett in to the wide right position.

If Palmer is out too I would go three at the back like we did latter stages against Reading, and bring in Nuttall.

---------------------------Raya

----------Nyambe---Lenihan---Mulgrew

Bennettt------Travis------Evans---------Bell

------------------------Rothwell

----------------Graham-------Nuttall

I'll be pleasantly surprised to see Dack play.

Nuttall was being spoke of as a starter last season and he's bulked out a bit so i wouldn't mind seeing him given game time (he can't be any worse than Samuel)

Difficult afternoon.

13 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Biggest test of the season so far with or without Maupay. I like our team spirit though and think if we can start on the front foot, we could do something here. I predicted a few days ago 2-1 to us and will stick to it. I think Dack (probably start, feel TM might be playing them on him) will play a part and we have Palmer too. Armstrong a loss with his pace but I think that is more effective away from home. 

I would like Rothwell in CM at home, no need for two defensive CMS., 

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Bell

Evans Rothwell

Bennett          Dack            Palmer

Graham

I like that side

Nuttall has really lost his way lately and not sure why. It's not that long ago he was hammering goals in for the U23's and we were screaming for him to gey a run in the first team. 

Now people rarely have a good word to say about the lad, it's a real shame. 

10 minutes ago, rigger said:

I can't see where all the gloom and doom is coming from, we are 5 games in, unbeaten, and playing for the majority of them some decent football. I am looking forward as I always do to watching the Rovers today.

Same here! 

Not sure where this impression Brentford are Brazil has come from. 

• Like 1

If Dack and Palmer are fit, I fancy us to win this.

6 year old daughter coming in the BBE with me today for her first game.  Just  practising a rendition of "Burnley fans eat bananas with their feet."

Anyway.  Hopefully she sees us win and gets to sing 'Danny Graham, he scores when he wants".

COYB

Edited by Wing Wizard Windy Miller
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Same here! 

Not sure where this impression Brentford are Brazil has come from. 

They have been playing exceptionally well and if Villa hadn't managed an injury time equaliser they'd have had ten points from four games.

Much depends upon whether Dack and Palmer are available and fully fit for me. If not I would expect to be given a bit of a run around.

7 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

They have been playing exceptionally well and if Villa hadn't managed an injury time equaliser they'd have had ten points from four games.

Much depends upon whether Dack and Palmer are available and fully fit for me. If not I would expect to be given a bit of a run around.

Their top scorer is suspended.

Been involved in 8 of their goals, scoring 5 assisting 3.Big miss for them but like you say be much more of a chance of 3 points with Dack and Palmer in the side 

2 minutes ago, Husky said:

Finally we play a half decent team with half a team.

1-2 Brentford.

If Dack and Armstrong are out it will be hard to judge.Armstrong already out but if Dack plays we will find out a bit about ourselves today as they are a decent side.Their top scorer is suspended