BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Brentford

1 minute ago, nathan_rovers1 said:

Yeh, I got that bit and have done that! But some reason it is not showing up.... 

May not start until kick off. Actually it’s definitely on as I’m watching it. 

Edited by Ricky

rothwell looks a brilliant find to be fair to mowbray, might play big parts this season

although i highly doubt we will score in this game as we dont look capable of opening brentford up unless we get a decent set piece or a corner,  as our attacking play is lacking a bit,   defensiveley we look pretty sound at the minute after the first 5 minutes.  

second edit and last post for the half,  palmer is too much of a show pony,  hes lost the ball a few times trying to be fancy

Edited by AdamRochina
  • Like 1

Just now, AdamRochina said:

cant fault the effort and determination from the lads, especially since this is a weaker team

Plenty of labore, zero arte.

Palmer and Rothwell both wasted out wide. There’s rarely a ball on for Palmer except to play it backward or square, and he isn’t for beating his man.

No pace at all in a 5 man midfield, and Nuttall hasn’t any either.