BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Flag ideas and 'New Order' connection

9 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

br3.jpg

needs a bit of font adjustment, but above gives a rough idea

Lovely job Perth. If you could remove the footballs and replace with white circles (as per blue on the original) and go back to it being a halved design then that's my new screen saver, t-shirt, flag and forehead tattoo sorted.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

br3.jpg

needs a bit of font adjustment, but above gives a rough idea

Thanks for your efforts Perth... This in blue and white halves could be a winner! Also going to try and design something this weekend too. I'll share it here if I get roubd to it. 

2 hours ago, john.leigh said:

Oh we’ve got blue halves

oh we’ve got white halves

oh we’ve got blue halves

and there’s never been anyone quite like us before 

Brilliant.

I’m only 27 so sadly never had anything to do with the Blackburn Warehouse scene. Kind of blows my mind Sasha has played around there. Seen him and John Digweed at Glastonbury last time was class.

Maybe next time we promote a promotion challenge you could have “Heaven knows it’s got to be this time”.

Wouldn’t it be good if we could have an original New Order Rovers chant given the aforementioned connections! Instead of the usual generic rubbish or copying off other clubs songs. 

Blue Monday is probably the most adaptable to a terrace chant. Or even Bizarre love triangle. 

Sadly it would never catch on with our fanbase! 

For anyone interested True Order are a great New Order tribute band. They play in Blackburn usually once a year. They play at Electric Church (formally live lounge) on Sat 13 October.

Edited by david brent
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, david brent said:

Blue Monday is probably the most adaptable to a terrace chant. Or even Bizarre love triangle. 

Everytime I see The Rovers

I get down on my knees and pray

I’m waiting for that final moment

When Blackburn Rovers have their day.

(Alt. 4th line - When Venky’s f** k off out the way!)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, clarkycan said:

Everytime I see The Rovers

I get down on my knees and pray

I’m waiting for that final moment

When Blackburn Rovers have their day.

(Alt. 4th line - When Venky’s f** k off out the way!)

Superb! Wouldn’t it be great to hear that at away games! 

Off to see hooky again in Manchester on 29th September. I know there will always be an argument about him playing the Joy Division and New Order back catalogue but I’ve always enjoyed his gigs. New Order don’t appear to have any UK dates scheduled for this year :( 

10 hours ago, Ricky said:

Off to see hooky again in Manchester on 29th September. I know there will always be an argument about him playing the Joy Division and New Order back catalogue but I’ve always enjoyed his gigs. New Order don’t appear to have any UK dates scheduled for this year :( 

they're about to announce a london date for later in the year according to phil cunningham on twitter

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

The thing that puzzles me , why didn't they strengthen the squad during the summer ??? 

Maybe it's the keeper change cos they are leaking goals , which is surprising...

They didn’t because they are a small town small club with no ambition who got lucky with their choice of manager.