BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS vs Lincoln

4 hours ago, Stuart said:

OMG - you’re right! Craig Conway!

782532E7-BC90-4905-B278-A7970B0CA794.jpeg

Double his squad number too! :lol: 

Please tell me that this will be brought up at the fans forum as that is the club established link with the fans. Who are they trying to kid?

Im viewing this on my iPad and when you scroll down obscuring the heads it’s obvious it’s the same lower half!!!

5483CEA9-F2DA-4721-9093-1951E90B6695.png

Edited by old darwen blue
  • Like 1

I awoke in a cold sweat.

Tossing and turning with something deeply troubling that my subconscious couldn’t come to terms with about Caddis’ head/body conundrum...

And chaps, it gets worse.

The resolution is poor but...

76B25668-668F-4270-ABB3-867696887C9A.thumb.jpeg.e9c280c93326d34a6e0c91583a5f2dfc.jpeg

I suspect the headshot is from before he even joined 

1D148E92-33F2-4974-B3A3-09AD8824F3D5.jpeg.4a15f3773a450f1f3da1b7faa256fce0.jpeg

It it certainly isn’t lifted from last years...

63B08708-A9D2-46A8-86E3-A3DACB8659F0.thumb.jpeg.8e423a8b6ec884ec5b72f1df3d5ca0aa.jpeg

BUT THAT’S NOT ALL

Compare the backgrounds from the suspected lift, and look closer at our current squad image. 

61103323-F259-4E15-92C2-C67E62300070.thumb.png.1414f6b5a8372513bc5ae318c79c9902.png

Through the magic of photo manipulation...

Someone is trolling “Plasterer” Paul and has put a pencil behind his ear.

I’m convinced.

And delighted.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 9

• J*B pinned this topic

Paul Downing, Scott Wharton and Ben Gladwin have the same body, so do Conway and Caddis.

What would the reasoning be for this? Couldnt find a kit that fits Caddis? Gladwin couldnt put one on for fear of injuring himself? 

In seriousness, I guess some were not there on 'photo' day for whatever reason. Caddis had a labouring gig probably. 

Edited by JacknOry

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Probably to get the marketing material out without the player coming down for a photo shoot.

Wonder who is the ‘correct’ body for those three?

Haha - its quite obvious who is the correct body out of Conway and Caddis. My guess is Downing for the other three.

Frankly it could be either. The page on matchday pricing talks about the £3 surcharge for tickets bought after 12pm for day games or 6pm for evening games and doesn't mention any exemptions for cup games. But there is no specific reference on the Lincoln page.

One way to avoid it is to get 1875 membership but at £10 that might be a step too far for your first game back for a while!

13 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

Anyone we can get in for Rothwell? ?

Ive just had a look at the squad list to check.

The most enlightening thing though is that I think THEY HAVE ACTUALLY PHOTOSHOPPED CADDIS’ HEAD ONTO A FITTER BODY

3F263ED9-9461-43AF-A2A5-289E9562ADF9.jpeg

The club have taken it down from the main site already. Someone copied your post onto Fb.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Frankly it could be either. The page on matchday pricing talks about the £3 surcharge for tickets bought after 12pm for day games or 6pm for evening games and doesn't mention any exemptions for cup games. But there is no specific reference on the Lincoln page.

One way to avoid it is to get 1875 membership but at £10 that might be a step too far for your first game back for a while!

If it's before 6 for evening games that's fine. We'll have a fair idea what's going on before 5 is.  

Will be a very tough match.

The Lincoln managers are very talented and have numerous Cup scalps over the last few seasons, so we shouldn’t make too many changes. I’d like to see Travis & Tomlinson start and Rodwell involved (if match fit).

Edited by JPTSwindon

Fisher

Paul "the body" Caddis Downing Rodwell Williams 

Tomlinson Smallwood 

Conway  Palmer Rothwell

Nuttall

I reckon we will have more first teamers, but I would be looking at Bristol at the weekend. A win there and we have a serious foundation to build on after the international break.