BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS vs Lincoln

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

He can’t possibly be fit. A couple of U23 games are required first to get him up to match fitness. If that’s beneath him then he hasn’t got the right attitude. Many a better player has had to do the same.

He had a pre season with Watford and was training at Everton before coming to us and if he needs games to get up to match fitness why not play him tonight?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Not able to get there tonight after all. My husbands minor op turned out to be a bit more than we expected and he was advised not to go out tonight. 

wishing him a speedy recovery!

• Backroom
21 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Not able to get there tonight after all. My husbands minor op turned out to be a bit more than we expected and he was advised not to go out tonight. 

All the best to Mr Boots!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Frightening lack of quality in that team and squad but I agree with the notion of wrapping the likes of Mulgrew and Evans in cotton wool. That said, that team might do well to win.

Dont understand Reed and in particular Rodwells absence. If they have been training surely the antidote to lack of match fitness is to play them?

Reed been here since yesterday. Has he even done more than 1 training session with players? Wont understand Mowbray's tactics either. 

Has many sessions has Rodwell had? 

32 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

I’d say they were just having a laugh...

But I’m a glass half full man myself...

Might have been taken as if it wasn’t someone with a history of giving me nasty abuse.

On the glass half full side, bright start for Rovers. Early goal smartly taken by Nuttall. Strange formation is a bit odd though. Caddis is an enigma though - and not in a good way. Couple of half chances but nothing yet troubling from a subdued Lincoln. Not (yet) the league-leading-cup-running side I was expecting to see.

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Reed been here since yesterday. Has he even done more than 1 training session with players? Wont understand Mowbray's tactics either. 

Has many sessions has Rodwell had? 

Come on I like Mowbray but his tactics are hardly revolutionary are they, I'm sure any decent players who has played in the Championship and premier league as Reed has could soon pick them up. And we aren't playing our normal tactics anyway. Also what difference does it make how many sessions Rodwell has had he needs match fitness and the best way to get that is playing matches.

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Might have been taken as if it wasn’t someone with a history of giving me nasty abuse.

On the glass half full side, bright start for Rovers. Early goal smartly taken by Nuttall. Strange formation is a bit odd though. Caddis is an enigma though - and not in a good way. Couple of half chances but nothing yet troubling from a subdued Lincoln. Not (yet) the league-leading-cup-running side I was expecting to see.

Come off it Stuart - it was a joke and I've never been accused on here of directing 'nasty abuse' at you so let's not go there. 

Enjoy the game...