BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS vs Lincoln

5 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Stop moaning. We have a job to do this season and this Cup does not figure.

I can moan all i want thanks, paid £24 to watch this off the back off "We won't make 10 changes, etc etc". 

This formation fully nullifies Nyambe and Bell, it seems to be a 5-1-1-2 formation with Conway trying to figure out where he's playing...

... and just like that we unveil Bereton.

• Like 1

Just now, islander200 said:

What choice did he have but to play a weakened side?Look at the players we have out. 

Which is more important tonight or Sunday?

What would you be saying if he started one or two more first teamers and we picked up more injuries?

I'd say "C'est la vie". They could get injures in training or getting out of bed as well.

Let's be honest, if we go out He's got the selection wrong. It's a fine line between fielding the weakest team possible and still going through and going a bit too far and being knocked out.

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

I can moan all i want thanks, paid £24 to watch this off the back off "We won't make 10 changes, etc etc". 

This formation fully nullifies Nyambe and Bell, it seems to be a 5-1-1-2 formation with Conway trying to figure out where he's playing...

... and just like that we unveil Bereton.

Fair do's. I'm sitting at home in Manchester, but still cheering for a Rovers' win.

• Like 1

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

I'd say "C'est la vie". They could get injures in training or getting out of bed as well.

Let's be honest, if we go out He's got the selection wrong. It's a fine line between fielding the weakest team possible and still going through and going a bit too far and being knocked out.

Brereton signed 

• Like 1

Strange to field both Graham and Nuttall, especially due to, as someone said earlier, Graham's participation in a midweek match last week putting him on the bench on Saturday. Must be because of the Brereton deal being completed, and presumably Arma being back. I guess Graham will be on the bench again. However, Mowbray has shown he doesn't introduce anyone straight into the team the week they sign, so Brereton will likely be bench at best for Bristol. Armstrong up front must be the tactic for the weekend...bit of a risk though, should his injury recur before then.

A few puzzling lineup and formation choices tonight, but let's see at the end if it worked. Also...who the hell is Joe Grayson? Not seen his name crop up before even in the youth team discussions.

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Strange to field both Graham and Nuttall, especially due to, as someone said earlier, Graham's participation in a midweek match last week putting him on the bench on Saturday. Must be because of the Brereton deal being completed, and presumably Arma being back. I guess Graham will be on the bench again. However, Mowbray has shown he doesn't introduce anyone straight into the team the week they sign, so Brereton will likely be bench at best for Bristol. Armstrong up front must be the tactic for the weekend...bit of a risk though, should his injury recur before then.

A few puzzling lineup and formation choices tonight, but let's see at the end if it worked. Also...who the hell is Joe Grayson? Not seen his name crop up before even in the youth team discussions.

Simon Grayson's son

Great assist from Travis - driving run through the middle of the park. Touch to his right for Graham. Nice finish by Graham just inside the box, right hand side.

Brer who?

Edited by Stuart