BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Harrison Reed

1 minute ago, Ruaney said:

I do love how people are getting photo-shopped all over the gaff yet Shart is still in an old shirt and not worthy of even being recognised in a new shirt.

I noticed that too ha-ha, Whittinghams pose and posture is hardly flattering either - looks a bit like Rodders

47 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Someone at the club is trolling the fans now. ??????

B7D3685A-0ECF-495D-A4A6-E5C1358F86B5.jpeg

The hair is slightly different...although most of the face is very similar I don't think that's actually the one they've used? Loving this photoshopping malarkey and detective work though.

6 hours ago, bluebruce said:

The hair is slightly different...although most of the face is very similar I don't think that's actually the one they've used? Loving this photoshopping malarkey and detective work though.

Looks like they have slightly widened the face to get the neck line right.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Backroom

He's like a much improved version of Smallwood. Runs himself into the ground for the cause, has good ability and is quite versatile. He's exactly the type of player every team needs. He had a decent season at Norwich last year so I'm pleasantly surprised nobody picked him up before we did. 

Seriously get him signed. He is what every Lowe, Guthrie, akpan, Evans, Smallwood I have watched year after year should have been. They pale in comparison. offers something in the attack and defense. If we had paid 7 million for him and saw that today I wouldn't have batted an eyelid at the price and he would have been worth every penny.

• Like 7