BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Harrison Reed

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

As much as I would love Reed permanently, Dack is a level above and is our main goalscorer.

Whereas Reed just seems to make the whole team tick. Yesterday he was everywhere making things happen, stopping their attacks, and the goal wasn't bad!

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

Just now, rigger said:

I am not comparing their football abilities, but their possible effects on the team.

Fair enough, but if Dack goes Reed won't replace his goals. We need both, not either/or. 

I'd be gutted if Dack left in Jan, even if we signed Reed permanently. Unless we signed another No.10 who could give us 15 goals a season. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Fair enough, but if Dack goes Reed won't replace his goals. We need both, not either/or. 

I'd be gutted if Dack left in Jan, even if we signed Reed permanently. Unless we signed another No.10 who could give us 15 goals a season. 

Never at any time have I stated it should be either/or. I totally agree that we should do our upmost to keep both. What I said is that I personally would be more disappointed for the team, if we where not to sign Reed, than if we where to sell Dack.

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 08:34, blueboy3333 said:

So if Mogga could only buy Reed by selling Dack you think that would be better for the team?

Yes. But if it was possible to have both then that would be even better

Edited by rigger

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

He got a rousing reception from the fans yesterday. Even the JW upper were giving the ‘REEDY REEDY’ chant some welly.

He seemed  to really appreciate it when he was waking off after being subbed.

Ewood loves a grafter, and this lad can play as well.

Edited by Mattyblue

1 hour ago, OnePhilT said:

Reed and his advisors seem adamant about committing to a Premier League club. I think we're only going to be a fallback option for him by the end of summer.

Think he'd potentially be a very astute signing for a lower-half top flight club. Even so, I'd expect in the end that he'll have to settle for a Championship club. It's good that it looks like he's enjoying it here, beause next time they'll be queueing up for him.