BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

… however in the LT it says:-

"Brereton has signed on loan, with the deal becoming permanent when the transfer window re-opens on January 1....When it is made permanent, the deal will become Rovers’ biggest outlay since the signing of Jordan Rhodes from Huddersfield in August 2012 for £8m"

Edited by blueboy3333

• Backroom

Hadn’t heard of him until recently but people I know who live local to Nottingham really rate him and obviously so does Mowbray.

An exciting signing for sure and a proper statement of intent.

17 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Interesting though that it is only an option and not an obligation to buy in January, which is slightly worry as we are owned by Venkys and in a few months time they could quite easily have changed their minds about spending such a sum of money.

Sounds like exactly what happened with Tony Watt, 

Still I’ve got my positive trousers on, great signing, I wonder if were done now?

5 minutes ago, Blue Cabbage said:

Wonder if he's eligible to play against Forest??

I know it's a permanent transfer in all but name, but, he's here on loan initially....

No idea but hope he uses some of his signing on fee to buy some socks, we know how TM feels about sloppy dressers :)

26 minutes ago, Doaksie said:

Brereton up top. Arma, Dack and Palmer behind. Hard to fault that. Not many defences will enjoy their afternoon against us this season. Pace, guile, young, exciting, English. That would have been hard to believe in the not too distant past. 

From what I've seen he doesn't play " up top ". He likes to play out on the flanks.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces