BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

40 minutes ago, Glosrover said:

What if the player became disillusioned at not getting a game and turned down the transfer......

I presume that wouldn't be an option, I suspect the contract he signed in August contained permanent terms that would come into play in January.

3 hours ago, Glosrover said:

What if the player became disillusioned at not getting a game and turned down the transfer......

Lucky escape? Just a thought!

Now where can we spend that 7M to take us up?

Edited by 47er

11 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

My opinion.  I saw Burke when he was very young, and I'm convinced he could be world class if managed right. Dack, he can't even make 90 mins without blowing out his arse. Love him but not as good in my opinion 

Burke had been managed pretty well I would say, yet he can't make the West Brom team. 

On 17/10/2018 at 16:53, Sparks Rover said:

I'd have Burke for Dack any day of the week.

I wouldn't. But if the deal happens Burke would be an excellent swap with money to strengthen elsewhere. If it has to happen I'd be doing everything to get Burke come the other way

Just now, Trinidad Rover said:

Big concerns with Brereton and the signing baffles me.

His touch today was very poor and game management/intelligence worse. Mowbray had to switch him to the left to tell him what to do and to close down. 19 or not that’s basic....

Needs to improve quickly.

Oh come on, is that your major take away from today? 

He has things he needs to improve, but give him time. We are 5th and he is getting game time. 

I actually liked the look of him today. First time that I thought he’s done well. Still don’t think he’s a wide man, but he showed some good movement and hold up play today.

Can’t say I’m a big fan of all the time wasting antics though, but can’t really complain considering we still took the 3 points at the end of the day.

Did well when he came on today but he still needs to get some time down the middle but if you're going to keep throwing him on the wing just to get game time then today was the right way to do it. Do not start him there it weakens the team and doesn't appear to do much for his confidence.

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

it's the Brereton thread, not the match thread:rolleyes: Where do you want him/her to give his/her opinion? 

It's not that. It's fans who the second the game is over come on here to criticize a player. We won the game. Why don't they go to the Reed thread and say he played well? Or the Rodwell one? No, straight on here to have a questionable pop at a young lad. 

Anyway, it's a bit strange that he wasn't brought on upfront today. Especially considering Mowbrays comments about his scoring the most goals in training. 

Anyways, we won, so Mowbray can do what he wants