BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

• Moderation Lead
5 minutes ago, unsall said:

Faceless human lol, been called worse, thought MB were for sharing bits of info to the fans, I certainly wouldn’t share anything if I had any doubts from the source, you’ve told me before don’t just put a statement put meat on the bone, tried to, but too many on here only acknowledge the posters who are on 24/7, probably better saying nowt.?

I'm not saying you can't share anything, quite the opposite in fact, share away if you think it's of value! 

What I am saying though, is that people don't know you from Adam on here (unless there are posters you know personally, obviously). So you can probably understand their reluctance to believe what you're posting, as accurate as it may well be!

Just now, K-Hod said:

I'm not saying you can't share anything, quite the opposite in fact, share away if you think it's of value! 

What I am saying though, is that people don't know you from Adam on here (unless there are posters you know personally, obviously). So you can probably understand their reluctance to believe what you're posting, as accurate as it may well be!

Yeah you’re probably right, just thought it was of value, but if no one believes me what’s the point.

Edited by unsall

17 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Which is why I raised the eyebrows at his alleged 600k house buying considering the likes of Hanley and a few others lived on Buckshaw in much more modest type properties worth about a third of that or less.

a 10% signing on fee of a deal worth 6/7 mill would be enough to buy that of course and be a sensible investment but we are told that the deal is only potentially that all in with not yet triggered add ons.

If he's buying that type of gaff at age 19 and not a Prem player common sense suggests he's on a very good contract indeed unless it was a sweetener as part of the deal to get him or he has very wealthy family.

So many variables. Did he have no money in the bank before he signed? He's been in Forest's first team for two years remember.

If it's 10% of even 3-4 mill up front it's still enough to lay down if he had never saved a penny. At a relatively standard 10k a week for four years he's guaranteed earnings of over 2 million. Far more security over that time than most jobs, and his entire life and career ahead of him. Mortgage providers would give him whatever he wanted.

It's really not too far out of the way. Get a nice house for that round there. Sensible decision with the money and area and he gets to live in a smart pad.

I'd be astounded if he's our top earner, or even near it.

or, if you prefer... we a throwing megabucks at a crap player! We broke our wage structure!!! He's minted and he's showing off!

10 minutes ago, unsall said:

Yeah you’re probably right, just thought it was of value, but if no one believes me what’s the point.

Post what you like, it's interesting.

Time will help establish credentials.

Meanwhile others will respond as they feel via this open MB.

Please don't go the 'Ignore' route as promoted by some on here on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, S8 & Blue said:

So many variables. Did he have no money in the bank before he signed? He's been in Forest's first team for two years remember.

If it's 10% of even 3-4 mill up front it's still enough to lay down if he had never saved a penny. At a relatively standard 10k a week for four years he's guaranteed earnings of over 2 million. Far more security over that time than most jobs, and his entire life and career ahead of him. Mortgage providers would give him whatever he wanted.

It's really not too far out of the way. Get a nice house for that round there. Sensible decision with the money and area and he gets to live in a smart pad.

I'd be astounded if he's our top earner, or even near it.

or, if you prefer... we a throwing megabucks at a crap player! We broke our wage structure!!! He's minted and he's showing off!

I don't think anyone is thinking we've broke the wage structure with him, time will tell on the crap bit and the last bit well......

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

You’ve been on here on and off with juicy bits of gossip for years (if I’m remembering the right person), so crack on, just don’t get arsey if folk want to question you...

Just been informed by K-Hod (Mod) that your above post was complementary,so I apologise for reply,which has been removed,must have misinterpreted it, cost me another official warning,lol.

2 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Unsall’s titbits have been on the money for years.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

It's not his first job either. Brereton has been a highly rated young Championship professional footballer for around two years, and has now most likely signed a decent four year contract, with a signing on fee.

Even on moderate Champ wages - I'd be more worried if he couldn't afford to get a mortgage on a 600k house at his age.

Nice that he hasn't just gone straight to Cheshire/Manchester too, head screwed on.

Anyone know how much Arma and Dack's houses that they just bought are worth? Or does it not matter?

Dack rents out an apartment owned by the club in Salford. Arma rents in Whalley.

Graham, Smallwood and Mulgrew all stay at Scott Whartons in whalley when there's a midweek game.

6 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Do you deal with Blackburn Rovers and Waggott/Mowbray? 

Same as your info Mercer you posted. How many times did you say Rhodes would leave? Lost count ???

If Rovers/Waggott/Mowbray were clients of mine, I would not be commenting about them on a MB!!!

A thought for you to consider about Rhodes.  Maybe before he eventually left Rovers, he had been close to the exit door on other occasions until a key individual (or more than one individual) had a change of mind!?

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

How do people know with such certainty peoples exact wage and living arrangements?

Nobody knows their wages for sure. The best bet im led to believe is actually football manager! Living proximity is simple - big cars, fancy registrations, small villages.

15 minutes ago, Mercer said:

If Rovers/Waggott/Mowbray were clients of mine, I would not be commenting about them on a MB!!!

A thought for you to consider about Rhodes.  Maybe before he eventually left Rovers, he had been close to the exit door on other occasions until a key individual (or more than one individual) had a change of mind!?

Just as I thought. They arent. Thank god for that. 

Change of tact now. No surprise. 

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

How do people know with such certainty peoples exact wage and living arrangements?

When you drive throught places and their social media posts. 

Ive seen Armstrong and Brereton in Whalley recently. Have family there. 

20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Perhaps Chaddy you need to think a little more deeply and then you would not have asked the question in the first place!

As for change of tact - I still don't think you understand posters sometimes don't want to reveal full detail behind gossip/rumour, or sometimes even fact, as they do not wish to be compromised.  I think it was only yesterday you asked a poster to PM you with other strikers Rovers may have been interested in - you just don't leave people alone.  I am certain the majority of members on this MB post in good faith and find it irksome when you seem to frequently dis their contributions should those contributions be contrary to your own agenda / opinions.  

Edited by Mercer

19 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

When you drive throught places and their social media posts. 

Ive seen Armstrong and Brereton in Whalley recently. Have family there. 

Did you never see Kean walking his dog?

1 hour ago, J*B said:

Dack rents out an apartment owned by the club in Salford. Arma rents in Whalley.

Graham, Smallwood and Mulgrew all stay at Scott Whartons in whalley when there's a midweek game.

I’m pretty sure Dack moved into a house in a Manc suburb this summer. I streetview stalked him from the court reports.

14 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Perhaps Chaddy you need to think a little more deeply and then you would not have asked the question in the first place!

As for change of tact - I still don't think you understand posters sometimes don't want to reveal full detail behind gossip/rumour, or sometimes even fact, as they do not wish to be compromised.  I think it was only yesterday you asked a poster to PM you with other strikers Rovers may have been interested in - you just don't leave people alone.  I am certain the majority of members on this MB post in good faith and find it irksome when you seem to frequently dis their contributions should those contributions be contrary to your own agenda / opinions.  

Maybe you stop being a smart a$$ at times and think more about your wind ups you did in the past

I did asked Unsall for those names of the strikers and I did get a PM from him about them. Me and him talk a lot through PM's actually. 

Mercer, earlier in the week I'm ignored his posts to me as I didn't want to get involved in discuss with you. 

13 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Did you never see Kean walking his dog?

Nope!

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

I’m pretty sure Dack moved into a house in a Manc suburb this summer. I streetview stalked him from the court reports.

So did I... Initially it took me to a pub of the same name!