BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

12 minutes ago, Stuart said:

If he’s not currently having a dip in confidence then I’d question - his ability; his honesty; Mowbray’s man-management; or Mowbray’s approach putting a brave face on things.

Like with Gladwin it's now an exercise in damage limitation. Brilliant in training etc...The problem is Gladwin only cost about 10p and is out of contract in about 6 months.

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I have just read from a most credible source that Mowbray and Brereton use the same Agency. I did not know that before or if it is relevant these days.

That could well explain how this came about then I think this type of thing is always relevant although it doesn't mean it's dodgy but could explain why it got done.

• Like 1

To quote the manager "but believes a lack of a starting spot for the attacker has been down to the form of other players in the team".

That is a straight faced lie to the fans. Who are these players pulling up trees? Graham and Dack are automatic picks fair enough. Reed is doing well at the moment. Why does Armstrong not feel any pressure to be benched? 

Has he really done that much more than Brereton? If the manager believed in this lad he would get him in no two ways about it.

5 hours ago, philipl said:

Of course Mowbray is going to say that.

If his confidence is through the floor (anybody any good at body language?) the boss is going to either big him up or send him to The Priory . 

So where is the real Ben Brereton? Has he been imprisoned by a wicked agent? 

Who was that on Saturday? Rudolf Rassendyll? Is TM inmvolved?

In other words...if it is not confidence, what the hell is it?

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

That could well explain how this came about then I think this type of thing is always relevant although it doesn't mean it's dodgy but could explain why it got done.

Brereton, Harry Chapman & Peter Whittingham are all with the same agency. Not sure what that proves TBH if anything, but having players from the same agency on the books is not a surprise to me TBH. 

8 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/17318168.brereton-not-suffering-from-confidence-dip-says-mowbray/

It's worse than I thought. He's not suffering from a lack of confidence, he really is that bad?

Scoring lots in training though. :rolleyes:

The brockhall of Fame is going to need an extension at this rate ?

Firstly Brereton has only shown glimpses of why we spent so much money on him - not convinced at the moment. But to put a different slant on it - based on the last 5 matches - who would spend £20m+ on Dack ? Based on Dacks first few matches for Rovers - who (honestly) thought TM had messed up buying him.

Also add into the equation everyone more than happy we signed Armstrong - and then moaned st  his recent performances.

I think (hope) TM is building a team for the future - one day I hope we will see Davenport and Rothwell changing our playing style.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Firstly Brereton has only shown glimpses of why we spent so much money on him - not convinced at the moment. But to put a different slant on it - based on the last 5 matches - who would spend £20m+ on Dack ? Based on Dacks first few matches for Rovers - who (honestly) thought TM had messed up buying him.

Also add into the equation everyone more than happy we signed Armstrong - and then moaned st  his recent performances.

I think (hope) TM is building a team for the future - one day I hope we will see Davenport and Rothwell changing our playing style.

I didnt but then I knew about him before. Tore it up for Gils while he was there but fortunately for us, seemed to have a quieter year wit them after cornergate.

Yeah but even when Dack has a quiet game or is marked out of it - you can still see the quality that he has in patches. 

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Even when Dack signed and he was unfit and struggling a bit you could see there was a player there.

Dack also cost £6.25m less than BB. 

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

I shall look forward to his scout report as well as suggesting German managers after every manager gets fired and then quotes the Hamburg fans he speaks to ?

go to ask admin section and you will be able to fill in the pieces.