BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

7 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

The referee yesterday got loads of stick. He’s continuing to get loads of abuse on Twitter.

No denying he did a really poor job, but I’m sure he tried his best and did his job honestly and with integrity.

Where is the consistency? I’ve seen no outcry and concern for his mental health and general wellbeing?

Ps. Brereton didn’t cry. Load of bollocks.

*SPOILER ALERT*

I think the only thing I've not heard Mowbray and the PR team say so far is: 'It was the Russians'.

*'It was the Russians' is actually one of the answer options in the Tony or Tosh? quiz.

Edited by Husky
  • Like 1

• Backroom

I'd rather give Chapman the minutes out wide than Samuel. At least he's an actual winger rather than a striker shoehorned into that position based on a fundamentally flawed philosophy that has rarely bore fruit for us. 

Just now, DE. said:

I'd rather give Chapman the minutes out wide than Samuel. At least he's an actual winger rather than a striker shoehorned into that position based on a fundamentally flawed philosophy that has rarely bore fruit for us. 

Who said put samuel out wide? 

A loan abroad is perfect. You can imagine the stick he would get from opposing fans being loaned down the leagues here. That will not be great for his confidence either. 

They wont know much about him in Holland, so it can be a nice little fresh start, get some confidence back and hopefully come back a force to be reckoned with. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

What do Mowbray and Brereton have in common?

The same agent!

Same agency as Harry Chapman too.

Signed at the same time as Brereton. Another one who never plays and looks unwanted by the manager.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Jim Wilkinson on Twitter says he has it on good authority from an ‘impeccable source’.

As always, you take it or leave it with such things, but he was a journo for some years and is fairly well connected, I believe...

I genuinely find it hard to believe we would have sold Dack with the play-offs in sight. 

All the one what anyone believes now as the gospel on here now will be that we were going to sell Dack in January. Pretty much cant be proved either way, but the definitive line going forward will be that we were going to sell him

The only evidence I have seen is that the Rovers players said it to the Wigan players after the game and then one of them told their granny, who gets her hair cut by a posters sister. 

14 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I genuinely find it hard to believe we would have sold Dack with the play-offs in sight. 

Some other shock news for you, nearly 10 years ago we were taken over by Venky's and their chosen management team/advisors, so it should really not come as a surprise that selling our best player with the play off in sight was on the cards.

The effort to get back to the PL as never matched the effort to get relegated from it :)

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 3

Oliver Henry is BB agent. He works for KSM. Previously worked at Crown Football which is Simon connings gang whom gave us such football heavyweights as Walton, Magloire, Gallagher, Nyambe. Also Stephy Mavididi agent whom we allegedly went to watch last month playing for Dijon. Let’s hope he’s better than his other striker Luke Varney.

Bradley Orr is now Jason Lowes agent ?

Edited by Scotland1