• Like 1

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Raya

Nyambe          Lenihan               Mulgrew            Bell

Bennett                Evans

Palmer                           Dack                        Rothwell

Graham

Subs:Leutwiler, Downing, Reed, Smallwood, Conway, Brereton, Armstrong/Nuttall

Looks good to me, this fixture could prove to be a good benchmark for us?

Great preview.

Seen Rovers win once and draw once at Ashton Gate- otherwise only seen defeats down there. All ugly, a couple undeserved and one hammering.

Without Dack we could shade it but with Dack we have to fancy ourselves a bit for this one. City's win at Swansea last time out was a massive win for them so they will be fancying their season to be properly underway and popping the Rovers' bubble.

So another away game in which we can get vengeance for some recent results not going our way. Got a feeling this  won't be a draw and 50/50 us/them with Dack playing; 30/70 without Dack.

Good preview.

Ballache that the game is away this weekend then 13 long days till our next fix.

If Dack and Armstrong are back we should go there to win.Its going to be a test if we go into the game as we where against Brentford.Brereton won't have the match sharpness for this one you would expect, maybe see him from the bench.

Hope Evans has shaken off whatever knock he took last weekend.

1-1 

Excellent preview. That's how to do it. 

Feeling strangely confident about this one. It seems to be catching. Imagine how the players are feeling. 

One slight point of interest - the thread title lists the game as the 1st. As it's my birthday it stood out. 

1 hour ago, Ewood Ace said:

Raya

Nyambe          Lenihan               Mulgrew            Bell

Bennett                Evans

Palmer                           Dack                        Rothwell

Graham

Subs:Leutwiler, Downing, Reed, Smallwood, Conway, Brereton, Armstrong/Nuttall

Suddenly that bench looks strong.

I’m expecting this to be a bit of a wake up call tbh, and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing right now.

Can’t really ask for a more difficult game - they’re a good side.

Play well, battle hard, no injuries and no clangers and I’ll be pleased... get a point and I’ll be delighted.

Important to keep our feet on the ground right now.

If we win though I’m demanding an Invincibles season and to be promoted before the tree comes down.

I'm hoping the buzz we got from Brereton signing will carry over to this game. We will have to lose one sometime and this looks a real danger game for us especially if the injured front players aren't back.

I would be happy with a draw too.

Lets hope we can head into the international break with a win or at worst case scenario remain unbeaten.  Still expecting a couple new faces before the loan window shuts, and have my fingers crossed Ben Brereton makes a cameo from the bench on Saturday.  Thoughts from Dave Skinner from The One Stream (Bristol City) Podcast and more. 

• Like 1

We take around a 1,000 minimum pretty much to every weekend game these days, wherever the game is. With plenty more for local games obviously.

We didn’t take that to Man Utd/City/Liverpool by the end of our time in the PL - just shows the difference when we aren’t being charged £40 - as Leeds will show...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

We take around a 1,000 minimum pretty much to every weekend game these days, wherever the game is. With plenty more for local games obviously.

We didn’t take that to Man Utd/City/Liverpool by the end of our time in the PL - just shows the difference when we aren’t being charged £40 - as Leeds will show...

Don't the PL now follow the "20 is plenty" rule for away games?

I don't think Dack will be fit and in honesty I wouldn't risk it. We have a few weeks off after this game and it will give us chance to consolidate our injuries and move forward. Armstrong, Dack and Palmer all carry injuries as far as I am aware.

With that in mind I'd look to play to our strengths. Overload the midfield and break up play as often as possible. Snatching an away win is not a shameful tactic to use on occasion.

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Bell

Evans Smallwood Bennett

Rothwell

Graham Brereton/Nuttall

9 hours ago, 47er said:

I'm hoping the buzz we got from Brereton signing will carry over to this game. We will have to lose one sometime and this looks a real danger game for us especially if the injured front players aren't back.

I would be happy with a draw too.

I'd always take an away draw. Win your home games and happy days are here again.