BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City vs Blackburn Rovers, Sunday 1st September, 1.30pm KO

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Can’t complain with that line up with Brad out. 

Would take a point right now though.

Dack has let his team mates down today. Needs to be fully focussed on getting back into the side.

If Mowbray continues his team-is-everything ethic Dack will start on the bench when he is eventually fit.

Decent side although he's gone with his trusted midfield formula again, amazed Evans is starting given the Internationals are coming up. It really is a new chapter where he is concerned although he'll be off at some point regardless of the score i'd wager. Plenty decent cover now though.

COYB

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Most players drink Jim. They are entitled to have private life and going out and have a good time. Zero evidence he isnt looking after his body. 

Disagree on him having to sacrificed his life. No reason why you cant go out and enjoy yourselves. Samba, Benni McCarthy, Bentley all used to. 

Rovers will have someone watching social media every day and reporting to Mowbray and Waggott. 

Ive heard the stories telling him off. But Dack even playing today so I cannot see the problem with him going out with friends on a night out at a club or at friend house.

You said you were out every Friday and Saturday in your early twenties Chaddy, I said players have to sacrifice that - do not agree?  If you think its fine for players to gout drinking a night before a game thats up to you. In this case he hasn't as not in the squad but to say that you think it would be fine is well off. 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Most players drink Jim. They are entitled to have private life and going out and have a good time. Zero evidence he isnt looking after his body. 

He’s out with a knee injury and crouched down next to a... let’s call her a dancer.

Can’t believe you are actually defending this one, Chris. If it was an ex-Rovers player you would have the opposite opinion.

Just now, Stuart said:

Dack has let his team mates down today. Needs to be fully focussed on getting back into the side.

If Mowbray continues his team-is-everything ethic Dack will start on the bench when he is eventually fit.

What are you even on about? Dack hasnt trained for previous 2 days. So how the hell has he let his team mates down. You do talk some rubbish at times Stuart. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Bloody hell lighten up.

“Man goes to friend’s house when not working the next day scandal”

• Like 5

Bloody hell lighten up.

“Man goes to friend’s house when not working the next day scandal”

“Man out parting day before important meeting while off sick claiming he can’t work while on full pay”.

Sacked.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

amazed Evans is starting given the Internationals are coming up. 

If TM is concerned he can always bring him off late in the game with a "slight muscle strain" or similar  (Mulgrew too perhaps) .... Mr Ferguson used that trick for years to withdraw his players from internationals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, booth said:

I'm on iFollow now and it just says "live commentary" and "Watch on Sky Sports".

I also only have options for monthly subscription and yearly, no match only or day pass that I can find.

5 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Full live match

Found it now, you can tell it's new on some pages it's not even listed, on some pages the information is wrong, and if you just get the right page it's just an easy button to click and pay. The QnA on the iFollow website needs updating, or maybe I found an old page on Google which hasn't been removed yet.

I didn't click on Choose Your Package because I didn't want a package I just wanted the game... Here it is for those who think like me.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe#chooseYourPackage

8 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Sorry Stuart completely  OTT..infact a ridiculous  comment ..what next ..send all injured players back to their parents with a 8pm curfew ???

If Dack was out night before a game  TM would rip his head the day after ..

Edited by HowieFive0
Sp

Just now, Stuart said:

“Man out parting day before important meeting while off sick claiming he can’t work while on full pay”.

Sacked.

Glad I don’t work for you mate.

”Man told to stay away from important meeting due to recent work based injury is photographed not drinking”

• Like 2

Good to see Arma back but surprised to see Rothwell dropped, he's arguably been our best player recently. Having said that can see why TM has gone with that team, looks like he wants us to play on the counter with Arma and Palmers pace playing off Graham and Bennets energy in the middle to help break up the play.

Glad I don’t work for you mate.

”Man told to stay away from important meeting due to recent work based injury is photographed not drinking”

Glad I don’t work with you. You’d happily let me do all the work while you ring in with your best “got flu mate” voice. Because you couldn’t give a shit about anyone but yourself.

The only thing you are convincing me of is the entitled and irresponsible nature of the current youth.

• Like 2

Happy with that team in the absence of our best player.

I would have played Reed over Smallwood who must be on his last chance.

I'm glad to see Armstrong back with his pace, and I think Mowbray has made the right call choosing Palmer over Rothwell, albeit its a very harsh decision on Rothwell.

Palmer is more of a goal threat, and more exciting in my opinion, Rothwell would have been a safer choice.

Hope to see Palmer in a 10 position and Armstrong out wide.

Just now, TruRover said:

Good to see Arma back but surprised to see Rothwell dropped, he's arguably been our best player recently. Having said that can see why TM has gone with that team, looks like he wants us to play on the counter with Arma and Palmers pace playing off Graham and Bennets energy in the middle to help break up the play.

Must be very difficult for TM to pick a side now with so many good options. I would imagine your thinking is correct with having a bit more pace on the counter. Armstrong alone will stop them playing too high a line.

• Like 1

Just now, Stuart said:

Glad I don’t work with you. You’d happily let me do all the work while you ring in with your best “got flu mate” voice. Because you couldn’t give a shit about anyone but yourself.

The only thing you are convincing me of is the entitled and irresponsible nature of the current youth.

What on Earth are you talking about? Dack clearly wasn’t due to play and (at this stage have to assume) was allowed to go out. Unless there’s evidence to the contrary, this isn’t a story.

looking forward to this. Good to see if Brereton can get on at some stage. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

You said you were out every Friday and Saturday in your early twenties Chaddy, I said players have to sacrifice that - do not agree?  If you think its fine for players to gout drinking a night before a game thats up to you. In this case he hasn't as not in the squad but to say that you think it would be fine is well off. 

No I don't agree. Players can go out after a game on Saturday for a few beers or a nice meal before heading off to a club. 

No players should be out the night before a game but like I said the likehood was Dack wasn't in the squad and go out with a few friends. so please can we talk about the game not Dack night out FFS

4 minutes ago, Stuart said:

He’s out with a knee injury and crouched down next to a... let’s call her a dancer.

Can’t believe you are actually defending this one, Chris. If it was an ex-Rovers player you would have the opposite opinion.

Well firstly lets call her a woman not a dancer so be so disrespectful. 

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Jesus Stuart, there's an international break coming up if Dack was told he won't be involved today then what's the issue with him going out last night? Footballers are normal people if they get the chance to go out on a Saturday night they will do. Don't know what all this uproar is about. 

• Like 2