BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City vs Blackburn Rovers, Sunday 1st September, 1.30pm KO

• Backroom

Hope we’ve got several bad days at the office out of our system in one half, we couldn’t have been much worse if we tried this half.

Not created anything and conceded 3 stinkers.

Just now, AdamRochina said:

who wishes to tell me to shh now and who wishes to defend this?!   yes we cant win them all ect but today we have been pathetic, we look like a league 1 side,  pathetic embarrsing today, cant pass, cant finish, cant defend,    toothless pathetic cack

Ye but you sound like you get a sick kick out of us losing . Weirdo 

• Like 5

They are not this much better than us. I think we've been unlucky, we missed a few chances where they buried them. we move onwards and upwards for the next game. 

My worry for the squad is the inconsistencies of the full backs and Smallwood, he seems to hesitate so much this year, where as last year he was fearless!

No need to panic, first defeat of the season, I think we were all expecting it before now... 

Edited by nathan_rovers1
  • Like 1

Just one of those games unfortunately. 

A goal from a FK that never was. Three goals from fortunate deflections. 

Meanwhile we didn't take our chances. We're never going to challenge for the league, so you brush yourself down, pick yourselves up and move on.

Shows the lack of quality in this league if these guys are promotion contenders.

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 2

who wishes to tell me to shh now and who wishes to defend this?!   yes we cant win them all ect but today we have been pathetic, we look like a league 1 side,  pathetic embarrsing today, cant pass, cant finish, cant defend,    toothless pathetic cack

It’ll happen Adam it’s a wake up call. We needed a point today before Villa but it’s our first defeat this season. We’ve just come up.

its not flattered Bristol at all, they’ve been ok. Just done the basics extremely well and their thinking has been quicker.

Rovers look terrible 

• Backroom

But you act like this pretty much every game just as you did last season 

• Like 9

… but that's enough about your posts.

• Like 5