BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Champions League 2018-2019

Just now, Give 'Em the Axe said:

Given how your Americanised spelling of 'defence' caused such a farrago, I am styrrggking to imagine what is going to happen with this monstrosity.

It's the Dothraki spelling

Christ, how did that even happen. Spell checker let me down badly there :) 

Bt sport are letting people watch both champions league and uefa cup finals free.

You can watch via there YouTube channel, bt app or if you have virgin media channel 100

Fair play to bt for that

Edited by Oldgregg86

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Bt sport are letting people watch both champions league and uefa cup finals free.

You can watch via there YouTube channel, bt app or if you have virgin media channel 100

Fair play to bt for that

It's part of the rights deal that it cant be behind a pay wall.

• Like 2

On 16/05/2019 at 17:27, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's the Dothraki spelling

Christ, how did that even happen. Spell checker let me down badly there :) 

I started using Grammarly as a Chrome extension today, can choose between British, American, Australian and Canadian English. Dothraki is not yet a choice ?. Brilliant spellchecker and for Grammar. 

May even go for the full Windows version, the free one!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Kane coming back for final. Big mistake? 

Mistake. He's not match fit. It matters not how many training sessions completed he'll be off the pace.

Edit; cue hat trick next week.

Edited by speeeeeeedie

Just now, speeeeeeedie said:

Mistake. He's not match fit. It matters not how many training sessions completed he'll be off the pace.

Edit; cue hat trick next week.

For me, he never seems to play well in pressure games and with his lack of sharpness, they would be crackers to start him

54 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

For me, he never seems to play well in pressure games and with his lack of sharpness, they would be crackers to start him

I agree. Have him on the subs bench and bring him on if desperate.

He can be anonymous in games as he is a player who needs service to do well.

13 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I started using Grammarly as a Chrome extension today, can choose between British, American, Australian and Canadian English. Dothraki is not yet a choice ?. Brilliant spellchecker and for Grammar. 

May even go for the full Windows version, the free one!

Ya, I used to have that set up. Must re-download! 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game.

Klopp has lost 6 finals in a row and Spurs are Spurs. It's anyone's game.

Despite the usual doom, gloom, and complaining on here I'm happy that the final is being contested by 2 English teams. 

• Like 2

Spurs have won one FA cup and two league cups in the last 35 years. They've only ever won the league twice in history.

The possibility that they could win the CL tonight is absolutely mental.

Seeing Arsenal battered by Chelsea in a major European final, followed by winning the biggest prize in club football after decades of mediocrity. If they manage it that will be one hell of a week for Spurs fans.

I live next to Tottenham and it will be absolutely unbearable.

Spurs fans will no doubt be unbearable but thankfully don’t see many outside the Home Counties. So in Lancs sheltered by it somewhat. But if Liverpool win not only will their fans who attend games be 1000x worse than spurs fans but worse still the Liverpool fans in every town, city and village across the uk who couldn’t point to Anfield on a map will be truly intolerable. 

• Like 2

I'd like them both to lose!

For me it would be marginally better if the Cockneys won. As many have said it would be insufferable with all those pseudo scouse types dusting off their Crown Paints and Candy sponsored shirts and proclaiming to never miss a game. Conversely the 'I would go but can't get a ticket' brigade will be bloody annoying too.

Man Utd and their ‘fans’, I find, just think they support a massive club that historically has won a lot. Fair enough, you are still a sad individual that should be supporting your local club, but OK.

Liverpool fans have this earnest view that they are some kind of mythical, almost spiritual club that does ‘things differently’, of ‘Shanks’, ‘the Boot Room’, ‘the working class’, ‘the Liverpool way’, ‘Scouse, not English’ (Even the non Scouse ones), a ‘Latin Club’ (under Rafa) and on it goes.

In reality their late 70s and 80s domination has just created two generations of plastics across the country that feeds these myths, that our pathetic media eggs on.

Burnley aside, no club comes close for vitriol from me. As you can tell!

COYS.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

Sod it, I will own up to being very excited by the prospect of tonight's Final.

I know after those two semis its probably odds on being a bore fest but both sides are set up to attack and counter attack at pace.

Spurs will be heartened more by what they did to Citeh than their Lazarus act in Amsterdam.

I admire both mangers immensely and the teams are packed with players who get you off your seat when on the ball.

Damn it- I think it will be a classic- either a high scoring pulsating game or Liverpool thrashing Spurs in style.

• Like 2